Votes: 14 41.2%
  • hell no!

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

cmlp

HAP
Today in science we watched a TV show (shown in the USA Feb 15, 2001) about how the apollo moon landing was a fake. Never happened. As much as I love learning about the moon and space, even I thought the moon landing was 1969 bullshit!
So I want to know, do you think the US landed on the moon or not? If ya want, give your risen why or why not. (I might show my science teacher.)

Kinda. Basically anything about space. astronamy is about the only part of science I'm into. I could spend HOURS just reading about that type of stuff.

One thing I wonder about. That footage of Neil Armstrong first stepping on the moon and saying one small step for etc...
Who was holding the camera?

cmlp said:
Today in science we watched a TV show (shown in the USA Feb 15, 2001) about how the apollo moon landing was a fake. Never happened. As much as I love learning about the moon and space, even I thought the moon landing was 1969 bullshit!
So I want to know, do you think the US landed on the moon or not? If ya want, give your risen why or why not. (I might show my science teacher.)

First, go back to English class and learn proper context. You mean "reason", not "risen".

I am of the belief that they did not land on the moon, at least not at that time. In the 60's the amount of rocket fuel required to propel a space craft of that magnitude would be the reason it would never take off. See, at that time, rocket engine technology was not sophisticated enough to warrant a spacecraft that weighed thousands of pounds to break atmo. The sheer weight of the fuel would have not allowed it to lift off because it was too heavy.

The whole sequence of men "hopping" on the moon could be simulated in my backyard with any digital camera and a timer. Any footage of a man skipping can be slowed down and re-played to look like actual time space of normal motion.

Is it not like a zillion degrees below zero in space? Am I right to think that recording equipment would freeze before being useful?

The photographs of the moon display the index markers on the film in the forefront. They should be in the background or even not visible if they had not been altered.

Many of the "original" crew of the first moon landing have been "disappeared". When I say "disappeared" I mean killed by the government and no body was found. Could this be a government conspiracy to cover up the truth? NO ****!

Do you really think that if a planetoid of no gravity were the plains of a golfing game that the balls would leave orbit, or never come down? I mean come on. What does a golf ball weigh? An ounce? And the government wants me to believe that you can sink a 400 foot shot in a meteor hole in zero gravity? The damn ball does not weigh enough to come back down. Something anyone that knows anything about space and relativity and travel knows, that in zero gravity, speed remains constant. So, if a ball is shot at a vector of 45 degrees upward...the speed remains constant, that bloody ball is NEVER coming back.

Leave it to the Americans to try and fool the world. Was it not them who also tried to convince the world that Iraq was the focal point of terrorism, when the confirmed terrorists are in Afghanistan? Do not tell me oil money has nothing to do with it.

Back