Do u watch Anime?

lol the first anime i was absolutely in love with and crazy abt was pokemon!
well and i still like it so much it's just tht ppl here dont care too much abt it like they used to ...

i remember when everyone was crazy abt pokemon and the shops were full of pokemon stuff .. .heh good time ^.^

i also LoVeD little Maraoco or whatever it's called loooool dunno if any of ya knows it!

it's abt a lil naughty girl who lives with her sis Jaco, her parents and grandparents! it's nice.. heh

Disjointed Heart!! Hi, come on MSN,lol

I love anime, any anime is awesome!
But my favorite is HellSing!!
Alucard is hot...lol..yea..

Disjointed_Heart said:
yeah digimon one and two were damn cool! but the 3rd season wasnt that good and the fourth was **** :(
I thought that only the first season was the shizznit. 2 was decent, & the rest sucked.
VtS

[/QUOTE] oh yeha with that werd black thing with a mask i sorta got confused when that one women was all mean to her and the girl gets a fever and then shes all nice @_@
lol i agree ! spirited away is kinda confusing.. like everything happens fastly .. and.. i dunno the charecters r weird, but that's actually what makes it cool, i mean u'd get bored if it was going slowly.. ... u guys made me feel like watching it again :p the problem is that i've got to study for tomorrow's test >.< (damn! )

faded blue dude!! add me on my new email .. .no0odles@hotmail.com

p.s:
(UF THAT QUOTE THINGY AINT WORKING..and i forgot da code :p... but u got it anyway right? )

Haha! I'm not alone. The first animes I ever watched *Although I didn't know they really counted as anime* were Pokemon and Digimon. Never missed an episode when it first came out lmao =D I liked digimon better though, the characters were so cute!!! But Pokemon had some good storylines and stuff. I don't watch them anymore by the way lol.

My friends sister usually lends me animes. I've been too busy to watch any recently as I'm suppose to be watching a lot of the ones mentioned previously, like Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Angel Sanctuary, Evangelion whatever =( I wanna watch them.

I've only seen a few though, and I really loved: Full Moon wo Sagashite *Very cute anime - a definate must see heh ;)*, Inuyasha *About 40 of the episodes before I got bored*, Fushugi Yugi *English and Japanese version!*. Oh yeah! And Escaflowne =)

^^ Please don't bring back old threads..But since it has been risen from the old pages and pages of threads.

I don't really watch anime that much.. I like Anime's like Akira, Lovehena, Blood: The Last Vampire and Ninja Scroll. Those are awesome!

Back