Do you believe in Ghosts?

Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Total voters
Peterdea said:
im going to hunt for ghosts tonight :p

Let us know how that went :p
Speaking of which, I remembered last Halloween one of my cable channels broadcasted a special of this show called Ghost Hunt (it's not Ghost Hunters), it's from New Zealand, and it was cool to watch. Some spooky stuff went down.
"Hosts Michael Hallows, Brad Hills and Carolyn Taylor will put their fears aside while exploring New Zealand's haunted sites.The Ghost Hunt team use a combination of technological gadgets and old fashioned bravado in their pursuit of paranormal activity. "
Regardless of what happened there was true or not, it sure gave more life to a Halloween night! It breaks the same old routine of watching horror movies :p

I dunno if I do or don't. I've never seen a real ghost, and in my mind, I know they're not real; BUT then there are those times when i'll be like "oh ****, there's a ghost in here" or something, and yeah. I just dunno =( I guess i've seen too many movies XD

lol aliens...i believe they are real. Have you seen that video in Mexico where these two kids are playing catch or something...and one of the kids over throws it. So kid #2 goes to get the ball...and from behind the light post, you see an arm reach out. After that you just hear the kid cussing in spanish. It's hilarious but i sorta believe it O.O

Back