do you believe in ufos and aliens?

Xblackwidow20X

whats do you think?

I think they exsist. i mean it would be ignorant to think that we are the only living things in the unverse. if we can survive on earth and make life why cant other living orginisms live out side of earth?

i dont think they are like everyone says they are. not quite sure what i believe there. but i do believe there is more than we know of.

i mean in the beginging of descovering america the earth was known to be flat and thats was the bellief. if you said it was round you were known to be crazy. and hundreds of years later we proved it to round. i think that will happen with other beings . that one day we will have proof.

Yeah, I really think there are other aliens out there. I also belive the movies, that all these crop circles are signs for a future invasion.

I have always belived in that type of stuff since I was a ltitle kid.

i dont think any of the stories, even crop circles are real. hell, give me a farm and a night and ill make some crop circles.

It would be stupid to assume that all the living organisms in a universe is entirley populated in one planet.

I dont believe in sightings, and whats to say we didnt come from another planet in the first place.

well there are billions of stars, each star is a sun and each sun has a solor system so there as billion of planets and if there aint one kind of other race, omfg what a waste of space... and pifft the "encounters", cough what ever.. and people saying "they" are going to attack us. god it they wanted to kill us they would of dont it centrys ago when we were still primative and didnt have nuclear weapons.. good they are probly so tecnacally advance its not even funny..

LPGirl said:
well there are billions of stars, each star is a sun and each sun has a solor system so there as billion of planets and if there aint one kind of other race, omfg what a waste of space... and pifft the "encounters", cough what ever.. and people saying "they" are going to attack us. god it they wanted to kill us they would of dont it centrys ago when we were still primative and didnt have nuclear weapons.. good they are probly so tecnacally advance its not even funny..

wow, someone who thinks like me.. lol

i also believe there's probably humans just like us on another planet out there, whether they are more technically advanced or less than us.

yeah there is no fricken way that there aren't aliens.. of all the trillions+ of other planets, the chance of us getting the only one who can support life would be like winning the lottery jackpot like 3,000,000 tickets in a row.

i also believe in signs...because i see them everyday...aliens im not really sure, but if they reallt exist, it would be ****ing cool!...XD Ufos; it would be kick ass to see one of those....but ppl probably just think im seeing things...:|

I do. I don't have an explaination for you because if it's one thing I've learned not to talk about is politics and religion (including beliefs). But I do believe in them. In fact this may sound strange to some, but my dad even believes that aliens created us. The cow, is an example of.. well something. You notice that the cow is in it's own species alone. There's no other animal that resembles a cow. As far as I knwo that's the only animal like that. And of course there's a bunch of other stuff that all shows possibilities.

AutumnRayn said:
I do. I don't have an explaination for you because if it's one thing I've learned not to talk about is politics and religion (including beliefs). But I do believe in them. In fact this may sound strange to some, but my dad even believes that aliens created us. The cow, is an example of.. well something. You notice that the cow is in it's own species alone. There's no other animal that resembles a cow. As far as I knwo that's the only animal like that. And of course there's a bunch of other stuff that all shows possibilities.

Interesting theory. but now im curious. what other things?

Back