do you dislike any [LP] song ?

I have a special attachment to almost every LP song... unfortunatly, I don't really enjoy the Reanimation songs as much as all the other songs, WITH the exception of: FRGT/10, P5hng Me A*wy, PPR:Kut, Krwlng, and WTH>You.

I absolutely can't stand the Reanimation version of My December, which I can't even remember how to spell.

Stenners said:
Bonus Beat <---- what the hell was that, some bonus track
Pushing Me Away <---- always skipped
H! Vltg3 <---- beat is horrible

Bonus Beat = a track for DJs or some **** like that, I forget why. Fort Minor also uses it live.
Pushing Me Away = Yeah, I used to hate it too. Then I heard it live, and liked it better.
H! Vltg3 = I hate the beat too.

I dislike Reanimation EXCEPT for the follow: P5hng Me A*wy, Krwlng, WTH>You., Pts.of.Athrty, 1stp Kloser, and By_Myslf. Those were great remixes.

And then I dislike Part of Me. Mike's rapping was good, but I just couldn't stand Chester's vocals on the chorus.. they seemed a little flat at times, and it just wasn't his natural voice.

And Pushing Me Away. The chorus is almost irritating. I still like the song though. The intro with the acoustic harmonics is sweet and the pre-chorus is ****ing awesome.

Every other LP songs I like very much.

^^ o are you kidding me! My December is one of "the" best songs from LP.
The songs i dislike would probably be most of the songs of Collision Course. Dont really listen to that album at all.

I hate all the songs from colision course The only parts I like on the album is when linkin park is playing Jay Zs songs have nothing to do with the songs Lp is singing

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
I dislike Reanimation EXCEPT for the follow: P5hng Me A*wy, Krwlng, WTH>You., Pts.of.Athrty, 1stp Kloser, and By_Myslf. Those were great remixes.

And then I dislike Part of Me. Mike's rapping was good, but I just couldn't stand Chester's vocals on the chorus.. they seemed a little flat at times, and it just wasn't his natural voice.

And Pushing Me Away. The chorus is almost irritating. I still like the song though. The intro with the acoustic harmonics is sweet and the pre-chorus is ****ing awesome.

Every other LP songs I like very much.

;_; How do you hate FRGT/10? *cries*

Back