• Nope

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Never will have one

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I might want one sometime

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

FireHawk

Well sorry off-dial but I am gonna steal your idea for a topic and morph it into something else.

Do you have a tattoo?

I don't I am like what Mike said on Tattoo Stories I would lose interest in it...

i want to get a sort of cross on my arm between my wrist and my elbow. like right in the middle and about the size of an ipod nano. that would be awesome =D

I think what mike said on the tattoo thing was really right, i mean, i'm constantly changing, emotionally and physically, so i can't find somethign that would forever suit me. I'd probably regret it the second i got it done, i'd think, "Oh, maybe i should have gotten the other one," or "Maybe i should have put it somewher else"

But i mean i think it'd be quite nice to get something small and multi-symbolic and still look sexy ;)

I want like a million tattoos (lol) actually only like 15. . . [[sigh]] I can't wait until I'm 18. I actually might get one soon. . . hopefully.

Tattoos are like art to me.

& the thing about how you always change & stuff. Well, that's true BUT that tattoo will remind you of who you were at the time. That tattoo will be like "a painted memory". . . . Thats how I like to look at tattoos.

ill never get one i dont want one i hate it. cause u regret it later on i have nothing agaist ppl with tatoos and i do think girls with tatoos on their lower back looks very kinky :D

LPpinkfreak821 said:
the thing about how you always change & stuff. Well, that's true BUT that tattoo will remind you of who you were at the time. That tattoo will be like "a painted memory". . . .

i like that idea of painted memories.
yeah i want a couple of tats but knowing me id regret it. still i want a couple.

I dont have a tat... I'm in a want-one or dont-want-one mood... I would like to have one but when I think about it that I'm goin to have it with 70 years like a grandma I dont think I would like it...
It would be cool if there would be somethin like a tat but just for 2-3 years or somethin like that...

I want one...on my arm...something LP related...a re-designed soldier or something

i want my fae back piece, this is the point i want to start from.
84e668c6e4f96a34cf6c7e4ad1e1d2e9.jpg

i love that tattoo! as soon as i get money, im starting my back piece yay! :D

Back