Do you wear glasses?

Hyper said:
I do. and all I know is most of the girls I talk to think I look better without them.
That's the normal comment in a lot of cases.

Take today - some really goofy guy on MTV.. he took off his glasses, changed his hair style, and already he was looking like a P.I.M.P.. :eek:

It's so easy - it's just scary.

Phranka said:
Nothing wrong with people who do wear glasses ^^ It's what's behind them..

aww that was cute^.^
lol.:D

i used to wear glasses, but now i wear contacts. when i first got 'em everyone was like "OMFG!! YOU HAVE GREEN EYES!!!!""

...truth is i'm blind as a bat :)

i don't need ones....but my mum and dad AND MY BROTHER IS like blind without his contacts^^...maybe one day i need glasses...don't care^^ some glasses are really cool^^

I wear glasses! They are the same style as Rob's :p Not obsession, it was a coincidence :p...and ofcourse I like glasses, without them, I coudn't see things properly. Probably should get my eyes checked again though, think I need a stronger prescription now...eyes getting worse cos I like, don't get off the computer :p My bad.

i wear glasses.....sometime i wear contacts....but mostly my glasses.

I hate them, they always get smuged and i gotta clean em and i look like an idiot....thats why i got my contacts, so i dont gotta do that

my dad wears glasses and one of my brothers used to wear glasses but he hated them so he got contacts

when i was younger i wanted glasses lol i dont know y tho
but glasses r cool i got no problem wit them

I wear glasses since I was 6, so that kinda sucked. Currently I'm wearing black thick-framed emo-like glasses which my mum bought me >_< I hate them and will wear contacts soon.

I do wear glasses, Since a while i only wear them when i have to; Like reading **** from the blackboard or tv/computer.. even though my doctor recommended to wear them more often.. Which i did for a while but.. Glasses can really be annoying.. especially when it comes to wearing hats or other similiar stuff.
I do get comments that i look better with my glasses on me:p I want contactlenses so badly.. oh well..

I used to wear glasses but now I wear contacts and I'm really happy about it!!! I barely wear my glasses any more and I don't miss them at all! :)

I wear glasses on days which do not involve athletics; That's only Sunday for me. Otherwise, i wear contacts.

Back