DoNt U jus FeEl lik F***ing WhAcKIng Da S*** OuT Of ppl SoMTimeZ

I lift weights and do crunches to vent^_^..................Lots of crunches-_- I can't take a really hard blow to my stomach now with very little recoil

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I trust you i guess, but what will you do against someone like me who knows all about pressure points, how to kill with one thrust, and who took martial arts for a while, plus is big and really strong(not to be arrogant but cmon i worked hard to become like this).?

The only thing diferent to you about me is size. If i came up against someone like you then it would depend on the situation-if i was in a headlock, if it was a stand off-watever. Didnt they teach you in watever martial arts you learned atht no matter much much bigger someone is than you you can always put them off balance. Btw it is common knowlege how to kill someone in one thrust and there are a few ways to do it.

HEy spooks if ya freindz like get u reili pissen n all jus punch em like kinda gently n tell em 2 either **** off or jus stop it n hop fuli da will take it wit a good sense of humour like mine do ....good luck

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I trust you i guess, but what will you do against someone like me who knows all about pressure points, how to kill with one thrust, and who took martial arts for a while, plus is big and really strong(not to be arrogant but cmon i worked hard to become like this).?

I would say "good for you."

Size matters.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

And if anyone pokes my eye, which wont happen, then I would be forced to concede or do something on the spot. The eyes are very important, but not a neccisity. People can fight without their sight. And it really depends on how much one weighs too. If you tried to throw me off balance and you were like a runt, I would just pick you up and hurl you at something sharp. Theres nothing set about fighting. No one can be sure about what the outcome will be. Its 60% skill and 40% luck. remember that.