Download LP Live8live Songs

Stenners said:
LPcollectors have one hell of a cheap server/host.

Other than uploading image files for the discography, this is the first thing the server's been used for...

wow Im lovin "Big Pimpin'/paperut" it's so great
Lp n' Jz did a really awesome job on live8
im lovin them even more....
LINKIN PARK ROCKS...

nkramar78 said:
That's because it wasn't an LP-only crowd. I saw many people leaving after Dave Matthews Band's set was over... Can't expect all of the crowd to be there for just LP, but those of us that were made sure we were heard.

Yeah man, Mike said that they had a lot of fans with them. Watch In the End, LP has a ton of fans for Live 8 there.

Then especially when JZ came out, it seemed like LP's crowd doubled :D
Yeah, not everyone's there for LP but there were a lot there for them! I thought the crowd rocked. They even shouted Encore Encore after the show was over :) lol, the reception Jay-Z got after Jigga What / Faint was insane.

Live 8 ruled.

Heh, on Big Pimpin / Papercut JZ started rapping the 2nd verse when LP was trying to do the chorus lmao

Despite I have downloaded both(the vids and songs),I have been watching the whole day Live 8 concert and I haven´t seen LP yet,can any1 tell me when do they appear please?Right now Joss Stone is perfoming and she sounds kool.

4everLP_Shinoda said:
Despite I have downloaded both(the vids and songs),I have been watching the whole day Live 8 concert and I haven´t seen LP yet,can any1 tell me when do they appear please?Right now Joss Stone is perfoming and she sounds kool.

VERY soon after that... wait bout 15-20 mins [or less] and i think they will be on :thumbsup:

I remember I was talkin Agent on AIM and was like "NOOO NOT JOSS STONE!!! WHERES LP!!! ... but thats cuz they were runnin late :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
VERY soon after that... wait bout 15-20 mins [or less] and i think they will be on :thumbsup:

I remember I was talkin Agent on AIM and was like "NOOO NOT JOSS STONE!!! WHERES LP!!! ... but thats cuz they were runnin late :p

Thanx UnhingedMouse0^_^,gosh!I can´t wait for LP to appear soon!!Now Pet Shop Boys is performing in Moscow=_=,gosh it like it will take an eternity for LP to appear lol:p:p.

Edit:Finally LP appeard!!!YAY!!!:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with matt and josh (woah, best friends from elementary who live down the street are named matt and josh XD) anyways, all ic ould say when i heard it was.. "WOW" lol. i like the song now XD

LoL thanks for the Live8 downloads man, I had a bet with my parents that the Live8 stuff would be on my CPU by Monday xD I won the bet :D

anyone who hasn't gotten the live 8 audio/video should, they're being pulled this afternoon (20 gig transfer yesterday!)

Uh, download them all and when the first one ends, play the second one O_O They had to be cut like that because they needed to be even files.

biohazardxero said:

those videos is working perfectly and download audios from 1st post of this thread ..

Is it coming back online any time soon? I only got to see up to BTH cause we didn't get the broadcast here in Australia. *sobs despondently* I know there's rips being offered over at The Linkin Park Times, but they're also choked with traffic. My slow comp freaks out with too much traffic (like me) so I can't access even pictures there for the time being until the hype dies down a bit... which could be like... whenever...
*sigh*

Back