Dragonball Z Movie Trailer

I think it's important to note that this is called Dragon Ball

theres no Z, there was a Dragon Ball in the series which was as stated above basically the prequel to DBZ. Honestly i always though DB kinda sucked...it was definately more kid friendly. DBZ was more hardcore and had more adult themes...but with all that aside this movie just looks like its gunna suck
Dragonball: humourous series, or at least an attempt at one. A lot more "toilet" humor.
Dragonball Z: more serious, action based with slight humorous elements,
Dragonball GT: never watched it... lol

well im gonna watch it anyways, i mean some movies have great hype than die, and some movies you dont expect to be so great will turn out awesome, maybe DB wont go that far, but as long as its enjoyable as a film rather than it being attached to a dead franchise, ill be happy enough with it.

hi

I Doesn't Know that was a film of Dragonball it's fantastic I have seen the trailer,it's fanastic wow.
The history is beatiful but I don't have understood who is Roshi, who he is?

roshi, master roshi,in the anime hes the perverted old guy reading Pron all the time, in this movie hes that chinese action guy from bulletproof monk, names slipped my mind, but the fact he aint so ol means hes playing a fighting role

it looks good i must admit, if you take it away from any actual links to the dragonball anime franchise, than this as a standalone is looking promising, at least more promising than previous non-tie up live actions to anime series such as the original dragonball movie and the gundam live action movie G-Savior which were both berift of ideas and purely ****

WHY!!!! Why is it that Bulma has a big bump on her head. Still doesn't look too good. And isn't Piccolo suppose to have two pointy thingies coming out of his forehead?

Back