Drama, Ugh!

Up until yesterday, I thought there might have been an ounce of a decent person in her.. But now, I don't believe there is any.. And, this has caused an end to the relationship that I had with Anna.. I knew that Ashley had control over her, and that I was willing to forgive some (not all), but this, this is just completely unforgivable..

I will work with Anna tomorrow, and Ashley's sister.. My sister needs me to cover.. And I am glad that I have to work.. Because I am going in the stand, my head held high, and not give Anna the time of day.. I will be pleasant with it comes to working, but I will no longer talk to her unless it concerns work matters..because she has just severed our relationship ties.. and they are unrepairable at this point..

As for 'revenge', I don't plan any.. My friend wanted to go up to the stand and kick some ass last night.. Fortunately, I was too angry to drive, so alas, we could not go.. But, I am sad to say, last night, if I thought I could drive, I just might have go up there, at one point.. But after a few moments of thought, I told Kori, that we are better, and we need to think anything from this point on concerning Ashley or Anna totally through.. But, she (kori) is extremely pissed off... I was surprised at some of the **** she told me.. I think she was angrier than I, and that is crazy..

And thanks again for all your help.. It has really helped me a lot..

Like I said.. I had to work today.. and instead of the manager Lauren (Ashley's sister), I worked with Ashley and Anna.. Who completely ignored me, which I was ok with.. The one thing thing that pissed me off more then anything though,for like 2 hours of the shift, Ashley and Anna just left, and I was forced to work the line by myself..

And then the remainder of time that Ashley spent in the stand, she was on the phone, talking to her various 'lovers'..

At any rate though, there was this one moment that totally caught me off guard: Ashley was sitting by the door on the phone, Anna had just left, and I was taking an order.. I was wearing a Grumpy t-shirt (snow white, choo know?) and Ashley used to tease me all the time about wearing them.. but of course I would wear them to work, as I wear crappy clothes to work, and I hate these shirts, but I don't have the heart to tell my mom that.. So the lady at the window was looking at my shirt and reading it, and was like, " dang, i need that shirt" and, in order not to rude, i looked over towards the door, to hide my face, and started laughing, and just at that moment, Ashley had overheard the lady, and she knew what shirt I was wearing as she had seen it before, and she caught my eye, and we both just kinda laughed, and I just said, " I know, I know, shut up" and she kept laughing.. and in that moment, it just kind of felt like all things had melted away, and we had both forgotten all that had gone on...

But that didn't last long, I quickly turned my attention back to the customer, as not to be rude, and Ashley continued her phone conversation... and for the remainder of teh shift, nothing change.. Ashley continued to ignore me like before, and I just ignored her right back...

Well, I basically found out today while I was working.. That I am going to get fired.. But, thats ok, because I just got hired for another job anyways..

Well, actually, my boss hasn't decided, he said i will know on Wednesday, but I if he calls me on Wednesday and tells me he wants be back, i am gunna tell him no.. My mom doesn't want me to work the 3 shifts I have left, but I am determined to get as much money outta these assholes as I can.. not to mention, 2 others have always quit because of the bullshit they have put me through.

So, why is he firing you? If he has to think about it it means someone's obviously in his ear about something... ordinarily I'd say tell him to fornicate himself in the anal orrifice but yes, I know money is a big factor, and lets face it, you get the last laugh. Maybe if you want some semblance of control you should go see him, tell him you heard you were getting fired soon, and tell him regardless that whatever day will be your last day. That way you can still walk out with your head held high as well as money in your pocket.

Congrats on the other job too, btw. I think it's a welcome step in the right direction away from all that ugliness. You didn't need their crap. Let them suffer in it now, I say. Hope it all works out for you.

He made up some bullshit excuse when I point blank asked him.. So its whatever.. But I have decided to tell him, if I see him today and if not I am gunna e-mail him, that Sunday is my last day.. I am not going to wait for him to call me, because that call may never come.. and I want it to end on my terms not his.. So I have 2 shifts today, and then the morning shift tomorrow, and I am done.. and then I start my new job Monday at noon.

He made up some bullshit excuse when I point blank asked him.. So its whatever.. But I have decided to tell him, if I see him today and if not I am gunna e-mail him, that Sunday is my last day.. I am not going to wait for him to call me, because that call may never come.. and I want it to end on my terms not his.. So I have 2 shifts today, and then the morning shift tomorrow, and I am done.. and then I start my new job Monday at noon.
Awesome. Hope that goes well for ya. Your soon-to-be-ex-boss sounds like a douchebag ;)
You'll do better without him/that stress. Good luck. :D

He really is.. He is a coward, and an asshole... I will post the e-mail I am sending to my "boss" as soon as I am done..

He really is.. He is a coward, and an asshole... I will post the e-mail I am sending to my "boss" as soon as I am done..
Good. Be interested to read it.
Just be wary though, if it reads in any way that could be concieved as insulting and he finds it (or more like one of your old associates points it out) you might get hit for slander or defamation of character. Don't say it can't happen. A waitress at my previous place of employment was fired for something similar last year... sounds crazy but that's society for ya ;)

The e-mail

** I have already informed Michael that I was quitting, and I also told him I will not work Sunday morning.. This was written Saturday morning, but I did not get the chance to send it until Saturday night. But I wanted you all to still read this.. It's important.

Mrs. Bosslady, (didn't put that.. even though I hate them, I don't wanna give out their last name.. So I changed it for posting purposes)

I have decided to make the decision easy for Michael.. I quit.. I no longer want to be associated with a job that doesn't have any trust in me. I have been nothing but honest and forward with you and everyone else at the stand.. Under normal conditions, I might have said all of this regretfully, as I have never foreseen me quitting this job, but I regret nothing.. I have done nothing wrong.. My sister made the right decision by quitting last night (Friday Night) and not working the remainder of her shifts.. Out of the sole respect for the co-workers who have always been nice to my sister and me (not all the workers, but some), I have decided to finish my shifts as noted on the schedule, although some how I got stuck doing a shift I never volunteered for. Do not be fooled, I was not working my shifts to make things easier for you, it was strictly out of respect for those who have helped me, and who are continually being supportive..

I will work my 2 shifts today, Saturday.. After that, I want nothing more to do with Clowns.. All I ask, is that you send my final pay check, along with Amanda's in the mail.. I will not return to Clowns for snowballs, nor will I continue to recommend you guys to friends and family..

Also, you seriously need to look more closely at your other employees. I am not saying I was the perfect worker, because I would be lying to you and myself if I did, I am not.. But none of your current employees are.. They all have their flaws, the same flaws that I have been accused of. It comes with the job, and allowing us to work under no supervision.. You guys have put a lot of trust in your employees, that is not a bad thing, but seriously, the workers tend to take too much advantage in this trust... And through all the events that have occurred in the past weeks and in just the last couple of days, I have heard complaints about this job and the way things are handled.. Whether they speak out or not is up to them, but be warned there are a few, I will not name names, who have told me they have lost all respect of you guys. Few have even mentioned the idea if quitting as well..

This job has caused me more problems and stress then it is worth.. And I no longer have the care nor the patience to deal with it. I am sure it can be said that it all could have been avoided if I would have spoken up sooner, or if the other employees would have.. But we didn't and this is were we stand, and I will not dwell on what could have been. Like I previously stated, I regret nothing.. I would not change anything that has happened, because it gave me the opportunity to see the kind of people who are associated with Clowns.. While some if them are honest and good people, there are also those who I am going to be completely happy to sever ties with..

Good luck with the stand and finding new employees in the fall..

Also:
My point ways proven tonight (Saturday) when I got blamed for flattening Anna's tire even though I had been in the stand all night.. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I could not have possibly done.. Nor do I appreciate my friends being accused either.. Because the fact of the matter is: one they don't care to even bother do something like that, nor would they ever stoop that low to cause some one problems..

I never appreciated being left to work the stand by myself, nor did I appreciate when some how my tips got dumped in water, and then were hidden from me.. There were many things there were done out of trickery to me over the past couple of weeks, and I always held my head high.. because the fact remains, i will not stoop to that level.. To all those that doubt me and what I tell you, I was honest, and still remain so.. Like I told Michael on Friday night.. I have no reason to lie to you guys.. And I never have.

So please pass this along to Michael

-Hailey Mylastname

Edit I realize there are a few typos in this copy.. but I have fixed them before I sent the e-mail to my boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
To update you on some things that happened tonight, and why I told my boss straight to his face I quit before getting to send this e-mail:

Something happened to Anna's tire tonight.. It was flat.. and she is trying to blame it on me and my friends, even though I was in the stand with Anna all night, and my friends never even came to the stand.

To update you on some things that happened tonight, and why I told my boss straight to his face I quit before getting to send this e-mail:

Something happened to Anna's tire tonight.. It was flat.. and she is trying to blame it on me and my friends, even though I was in the stand with Anna all night, and my friends never even came to the stand.

This chick has some serious issues. Have you documented this? I mean, if she got nasty and went to the cops (worst case scenario) could you cover your own ass?
Email was good. A few typos but good. Honest. And brings up specifics. Shows you had clear head / good recall if nothing else rather than speak in rough generalities.
Good.

I was in the stand.. It shows clearly on the sign in/out paper, that I was there.. and she saw me there.. I doubt she will go to the cops, as the tire was fixed.. and it was just flat.. The fact remains.. She can't prove anything..

Actually, I just remember.. One of my friends did come up to the stand, but she was with her dad, and he would have never let her flatten someone's tire.. Not that I think my friend would.. She is a far better person than that.

Back