Drum Solo

mike vincent

listen uummm.....i have to perform a drum solo next week...i can't think of a drum solo...any suggestions guys? make sure u dont type in any song by safri duo..coz their songs are just impossible for me.

naah by myself is not that hard...but the thing is that it's gotta be solo!! i mean drums is the only instrument that's gonna be played..so i need a drum solo impressive enough to keep the audience listenin

AutumnRayn said:
i dont know too many myself... but i'd go for a lamb of god touch. they have kickass percussion.
u mean that's the name of the band? pretty weird name dont u think? lol..ok i'll look up for them

Try playing the end of "It's Going Down Live"

Or Just make up your own solo, by mixing lots of beats together that you made yourself.

EDIT: Try playing Sic by Slipknot. That song is super fast (Especially the intro)

but anyways the school posponded the performance and it's now next month.....but keep writing in guys i really need ur help!! ok i'll try that slipknot thing out

I dunno how long you've been playing for, but I have a Keith Moon solo that is just utterly mind-blowing.

He manages to sound like a whole marching band on his own.

i've been playin for like 4 years...n i dont think that should matter...tell me the name of the song and i'll try it out.

if youve seen the Slipknot disasterpieces dvd there is an awesome drum solo by joey on there. but i dont know if you'd be able to do it because it looks really REALLY hard. :confused:
other than that i dont really know waht you could do. how long do you want it to go for?

_de(\)emy_ said:
if youve seen the Slipknot disasterpieces dvd there is an awesome drum solo by joey on there. but i dont know if you'd be able to do it because it looks really REALLY hard. :confused:
other than that i dont really know waht you could do. how long do you want it to go for?
i really dont know man if i can get that DVD...coz i'm runnin out of money..and neither do i listen to slipknot....how's the band like?

Back