Earth Quake Hits Pakistan!

invisiblekiller

Butter Toast Rule!!
An earth quake today morning hit the northern parts of Pakistan. It was a devastating quake and buildings in Islamabad, the capital fell. One of the hotels...a big one...fell down and many ppl died. Some are still buried under the wreckage. The effects were felt up to n.india and afghanistan. Whole of Pakistan experienced it and even at my place we felt the quake. May God help us!! :(

Funny I told Vash this at like 1AM. Anyways,omg thats so sad :( poor people. Middle Eastern countries arent as developed as us so more people would die :(

Wow! That sucks. But I guess The Pakistani's will kind of feel now what it's like to be in deep help. As we were during 9/11. But yeah...

Hope all the good people are alright and all the pieces of crap terrorists are dead.

Good Luck to everyone on LPF who lives in Pakistan.

Did'nt a much larger earthqueake occure on 26.2.2001 in Pakistan?
I know that there was a really big eathquake in India that day and Pakistan was effected by it. Some places like Karachi.

Meh, that's so horrible. Don't we all hate the way mother nature likes to stab us in the back sometimes eh >.< I'm lucky that I don't live in an earthquake prone area, but yeah. I hope things work out over there :\ Really sorry to hear about it. I didn't know *Shows how much tv I watch o_0) Good luck to everybody there. XxX

yea it hit islamabad badly and some mild damage was done to kshmir and chandigarh. poor pakistan and india.
hey huever said countries liek pakistan and indin are not developed go have a look there man its not what is shown on tv dude. far out.

so horrible, seems like everything thats going on at the moment is nature against us, maybe its a punishment for all the crappy wars...the world gets its own back...RIP...

Wow... thats so horrible. All things happening lately are so sad... I just wonder when its ever gonna end. I just hope the injured can be saved, and the ones who its to late for, may rest in peace.

immortal89 said:
yea it hit islamabad badly and some mild damage was done to kshmir and chandigarh. poor pakistan and india.
hey huever said countries liek pakistan and indin are not developed go have a look there man its not what is shown on tv dude. far out.

Exactly, thank you!! *bows*
when I was India, I saw how much it has developed in so short time!

I just woke up, so I might be a little late with this, but just saw on Sky News that 25.000 people had died :(
And that it hit worst in the Pakistani part of Kashmir...
R.I.P.

I dont know if there is one yet... Im sure the red cross is gonna do somein...

I hope MfR jumps in on this. :)

25,000... Yeah.............I saw that...........................im in awe. O_O

Too much stuff goin on....
-Iraq
-Tsunami
-Katrina
-This
[Am I forgetting anything?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back