Eminem vs. Pheonix791989

Who do u think won this battle

• Eminem

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pheonix791989

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow.. this is pointless. you can't judge a person on their writing ability when they explain their purpose on a forum. that would be judging their reasoning, not imagination or creativity.. gg.

859dd8abf4199ac25782b0bdd8f6bc0e.jpg

mmk, after receiving a PM from Lager.. showing his stupidity, i too would like to call you out lager. you act like you're king ****. judging me by the little stuff of mine you've read. it's not like i post everything here, jesus christ, pull your ****ing head out of your ass. you have no grounds to tell anyone they suck, as far as i can see, you're trying to feel important eh. and stop the ****ing half assed insults before i do somethin about em, they're getting annoying

--to anyone else who has no idea what's going on--

lager sent me a pm telling me i suck, this that, i'm stupid, i should stop tryin to act smart, phoenix and eminem are the best writers here, he hates them, wants to give them credit, blah blah, i'd post the whole thing, but that's not necessary.

hey eminem, i congradulate you. i know that your going to win. I think that you are an amazing writer and I am feeling honored to go against you. You have great skill and talent. I hope that one day i can become as good of a writer as you. i look up to you as a writer and you have my respect. I just wanted to tell you this.
phoenix791989

Well, eminem is definately the best i dont doubt me on that one. But i feel that he has an ass load of expirience. That kinda puts Phi in an unfair corner. But she agreed to take him on so i give her props for that.

EDit:Em i gave you some reps buddy

Dark Angel said:
What is up with you Lager?! Is your job to just be annoying? Stop wasting everyone's time, it's very simple what their purpose is on here. I'm going to agree with Phi, I want to see what YOU can do. All I see you doing is critizing other people's works and writing one story that was sick. Do something useful for a change.

agree................

Eminem Exclusive

May it be desired, I will release an exclusive biography of the talented alias Eminem and will address the previous battle that included an ominous member of the Linkin Park Forum.

The material released on the Shade45 Network include writing in various forms including rapping. The post labeled "Unsigned Hype".

Unsigned Hype: Express your skills by replying to unsigned artists or post your own lyrics.

Unsigned Hype

hey guys can you lay off of Eminem. i talked to him and Lager wasnt him but his sister and it was his sister that created 2 other acounts on his email. I know that this might not change your mind or anything, but please trust me on this. I wouldn't say it If I wasnt sure.

eminem told me he was ethioshady and eminem, and the person who is ethioshady begged me to rep eminem.. they even test repped me.. also posed as mysterylpchick