em's pointless journal

my day was crap, had a ****ing exam last one of the week though

YEY

but i had a netball match and a hockey thing which wasnt too bad...had to go to the doctors and felt kinda stupid in my baggy trackies and my baggy jumper with the school name on the back...

emma said:

YEY

but i had a netball match and a hockey thing which wasnt too bad...had to go to the doctors and felt kinda stupid in my baggy trackies and my baggy jumper with the school name on the back...

*hugs u*

don't fot get u have us

emma said:

YEY

how was the match by the way?

and btw i thought i should let u no that i heard from lu agen....
sory

wtf....lu?!

wot a bitch,i hate her thnks for telling....

hmmm

my journal really isnt working really is it?

might have to rite about my day i guess

ok well i havent been on cuz my stupid stepdad hid the comp lead...i no its stupid but i only just found it...it was in his drawers...yuck had to go through his stinken underwear

anyway must explain who lu is

lu is my ex

she hit on all my mates behind my back basically (shes a girl btw) shes horrid wont admit to people that shes bi and spread major rumors about me face raping her basically, lol quite funny

anyway skool sucks and so does my life, i didnt cut for two whole days and then got into a fight with people and relapsed, i hate myself for it....

wont do it agen though

well thats my boring life really, had a good weekend apart from the step ****er....went out and got wasted, havent done it in months and it makes a change...well hope u guys had fun reading....lol

luv yas

Back