Entire Yamaha Raptor race program for sale, best of everything, 70+hp, 22 wheels/tire

El Mamito USMC

Zorros Racing Team..
im reposting this for a fellow racer..

Just found out I have a baby on the way so I am selling my entire Raptor race program. I spent a lot building this thing to win Pro races and I only got 2 races out of it but I need the money. I am sure it will take a while to find the right buyer. All the info and pics are here:

http://www.kendallrace.com/kmsraptor for sale.php

heres a rundown, its much easier to read on my site.

Pro Desert 2007 Raptor 700 for sale
New baby forces sale. This beast has 1 desert race on it and one GP race after I spent a lot of time and money building it. I purchased this quad in Nov of 2011 from my team mate and I quickly went to work prepping it to win the 2012 Best In the Desert Championship. No expense was spared. We were in 3rd in the Pro class at the Parker 250 when the engine case cracked at mile 38. Kelly at KMS replaced the engine cases and added a gusset kit and then we did one 40 mile warm up race in Tucson leading up to the 550 mile Vegas to Reno race. We finished 6th at vegas to reno in the Pro class. We had some downtime replacing fuel tank bolts and fixing the light rack. We had the most powerful and fastest pro quad out there, other teams knew how much power we had and the engine proved it can survive long races. 101mph on asphalt during Henderson 250 race. 96mph on loose dirt during race.

This is a very well sorted pro level quad, it is very fast, how good range, handles good and stops good. I'd be racing it now if I didn't break my wrist in October. Clean title in hand. I am selling it with all the spare parts I have for it which you need to have a successful race program, you gotta be prepared for anything.

Here is a breakdown of what was done and how much time is on each part. The stuff I paid for has the price I paid.

KMS 727cc custom engine Build. Huge head stud kit, KMS head porting, KMS cams, KMS spec clutch, KMS piston, Gussetted cases. This engine was built by Kelly to prove that his builds can survive real desert racing. 71-78 rwhp depending on compression ratio.
$$$$ 1 race (vegas to reno)

Dynojet power commander 3 with KMS tune $$
Custom chrome moly mid frame by Metal Tech $500 1 season
PEP pro shocks, revalved and resprung by Wayne at PEP $1100 just for the valving and servicing 2 races
Lonestar racing DC4 A-arms, 1 is new 2 races
5 gallon aluminum fuel tank by metal tech with IMS dry break and custom KMS fuel system with external pump, regulator and 2 external filters. Fully stress tested and it works awesome. Took us 2 years to get here. Custom metal shrowd for fuel pump. $2000 2 races
Spare fuel pump and filter, we never needed it but you need spares for long expensive races. $180
Custom KMS intake with FCI airbox. KMS ported throttle body. $250 1 season
new aftermarket radiator $460 2 races
new DMC dual exhaust $800 2 races
Pro armor radiator guard $60 2 races
Powdercoat mid frame and bumpers $180 2 races
Replace all ball joints $120 2 races
replace all heim joints $125 2 races
new powermadd handguards $45 2 races
new fan wiring $40 2 races
rebuild bearing carrier, pivot works bearings $55 1 race
rebuilt steering stem bushings $30 2 races
rebuild precision steering stabilizer, new arms, seals and bushings $75 2 races
new quadtech seat foam and cover and base $235 2 races
built alunimum box to hold all electronics under the seat
lightweight li-ion battery, this thing puts out a lot of juice, weighs about 1 pound. $250 2 races
new TM Design chain guides and rollers $80 2 races
new pivot works wheel bearings $50 2 races
all new brake pads and rear brake rotor from streamline $95 2 races
DID ERV3 chain, no master link, steel sprockets. This is the unbreakable setup the Honda pro teams have used for years. $210 2 races
LSR stainless steel rotor guard $30 1 season
3 new K&N air filters 120 New in box
Flexx bars $320 1 season
Aluminum body skid plates, one has mounting nuts welded to it, making installation 10x easier. KMS did this.
LSR steering stem and barclamp 2 seasons
LSR axle 2 seasons
IMS Pro Pegs, Pro Nerfs and Pro heel guards
Aluminum swing arm skidplate
Aftermarket front and rear bumper
Maier Plastics
Custom BRM Off road graphics $200 2 races

22 wheels and tires. None are bald, most are 90% + tread life remaining. See photo below. Photo doesn't show the 4 that are currently on the quad.
1 set of stock size tires for GP races. The rest are desert size.
5 front hyper beadlock wheels, one set of 3/2 offset, one set is 4/1 offset. One spare in the narrow offset.
2 rear HD beadlock ITP wheels
1 front rock out reinforced ring ITP wheel
Some stock wheels
The rest are ITP wheels. Might be a few DWT mixed in.

1 set of Hiper ProFills, foam inserts
1 spare seat, foam, pan, etc
1 spare bearing carrier, 1 spare axle
spare tie rod
spare heims, balljoints, sprockets etc.
Spare swing arm skid
Spare Motion Pro extended length throttle cables and clutch cables. I think I have two of each. $120
Spare new battery, might have 2 of these. $90
1 new in box aluminum body skid plate.
The bad: OEM right headlight is gone. The plastics have a few seasons on them, they have the scratches to show it. They look great with the graphics on them. Bumpers are also a few years old. Right side heelguard has crack on one mounting arm. I can get it welded. Front part of frame below gas tank is cracked, happened during Vegas to Reno. I will have it repaired and gussetted by Metal Tech once I have a serious buyer. DMC mufflers will need new packing, the quad was louder at finish line for Vegas to Reno. Maier plastics are cracked where it holds the factory dashboard. It is held together with zipties, works fine but doesn't look awesome.

Price is $8000 obo for everything. email me if interested: trelken@gmail.com

raptororange-1.jpg

raptordynos-1.jpg

tires-1.jpg

Back