CJMs 2013 Build

I'm a Ninja...

qapesage-1.jpg

oh wait... gone again... yes that was Ryan... & I deleted that one as Spam, so it deleted every post and PM that he made along with blocking the IP with 1 click (excellent feature)

Stupid idiot keeps coming back. Even if we didnt detect him right away, wouldnt take long lol.

Some interesting info about shipping:
The post office has lost there ever loving mind with postal prices. Unless it can fit in a priority box they basically are telling us to sod off price wise. To send my head tyo matt (all 12lbs double boxed and bubble wrapped) is gonna cost 45 from the PO, but UPS only wants 30.. But UPS can ruin anything..ugh.

I will happily pay the insurance to UPS and send it that way I think.

Funny like a year ago I send 2 jerry cans to a guy in TN and it only cost 12 bucks and the box was like 3x as big!

I prefer not to think how much I pay in shipping alone per year on stuff.

Shipping through UPS is the worse.... bunch of damn theives. charged me like an extra 120$ on brokerage fees once on a 350$ pipe...

Anybody from Canada reading this wanting to ship stuff from the US.... whatever you do don't go through UPS even if you think their rates are lower.... they will just charge you the extra fees once the UPS guy is at your door... no money no parts! Worse that the freakin mafia.

Rant over......... carry on!

I sent a box of snacks to my wife while she is deployed... 16 lb box (20x12x12)... $51. Crazyness, but I couldn't drive it there any cheaper.

Marc... That head should fit in a large priority flat rate box. You don't have to bury it in packing and find extra cardboard to double up over the spark plug tube so it doesn't poke through. I've sent a few like that and haven't had an issue. If you're that worried, spend the extra dollar and insure it.

Ed, I dont trust them with anything. Ive seen UPS and the PO ruin stuff that doesnt make sense. Like they played basketball with the box kinda deal. I get alot of junk shipped here, I wonder if its the hub IDK.

Ill insure it of course, heck I dont care if it costs me more to ship in the end so long as it gets there safe.

Back