Europe 07 Tour: Leave Out All the Rest / The Little Things Give You Away (Live)

all reports have been that they played the same set as the other previous shows but with LOATR/TLTGYA there.

someone said Joe isn't even on stage for TLTGYA o_o dunno if that's true or not.
we all knew phoenix could sing, it was just a matter of when LP was gonna break that barrier. I hope they incorporate him into more stuff, like the older stuff live (end of papercut ftw).

don't think they've played APFMH/QWERTY yet even though those are the 2 most wanted songs live right now.

I really hope at PR07 they put both of those back. get rid of PMA/Numb and throw in APFMH/QWERTY.

i dont mind PMA piano, but its yer...filling space for a track like APFMH or Qwerty, or even go back to and old old track, i dont think iv seen step up or and one in a fair while or even high voltage

joe should just plug in a game and just sit back and play, i mean alot of us play games with LP in the background, this way, joe gets it blairingly live while he kicks back with iono...a fps like halo or soemthing, and when they do do PMA piano, brad,rob and phoe can duke it out with mr hahn =D

all reports have been that they played the same set as the other previous shows but with LOATR/TLTGYA there.

someone said Joe isn't even on stage for TLTGYA o_o dunno if that's true or not.
we all knew phoenix could sing, it was just a matter of when LP was gonna break that barrier. I hope they incorporate him into more stuff, like the older stuff live (end of papercut ftw).

don't think they've played APFMH/QWERTY yet even though those are the 2 most wanted songs live right now.

I really hope at PR07 they put both of those back. get rid of PMA/Numb and throw in APFMH/QWERTY.

I didn't know Phoenix could sing.... :(

Also, I'd rather them put in some more newer songs than APFMH or Qwerty. I don't think APFMH is that amazing actually. Sure its cool, but I didn't have it for the Darien Lake show back in PR04 and I still loved the show. I'd love to have Qwerty in the show though. I love that song.

Another note... despite your hatred for Numb, I doubt they'll cut it, considering its popularity among others, and because it was a single, lol. I like Numb though so, meh, lol.

No...PMA should stay...they should cut Don't Stay instead

I'd rather have Don't Stay over PMA personally.

well at least there's competition now between songs
LP now has multiple possible setlists, and I mean they can now switch around a lot. they've been playin similar setlists lately, but there's also a lot of good stuff they haven't played

wtf...that youtube link redirects me to the wiki article on HTTP o.0
can anyone tell me the name of the video so I can search for it on youtube?

wtf...that youtube link redirects me to the wiki article on HTTP o.0
can anyone tell me the name of the video so I can search for it on youtube?

Thats strange... o_O

Well, the name of the video is:
Linkin Park Concert - The Little Things Give You Away

Wow, that pasted awfully large, lol.

EDIT: But after I posted it just came out bolded in default size... weird day...

omfg. dude. holy ****. being a bassist myself, i already loved phoenix (so simple, yet so good). now i ****ing absolutely worship him. :D i REALLY can't wait to hear this.

Back