Ever Upward (my music)

g|ft___

hey, i've written and recorded and few songs, and i'd like to share them with you guys, give it a listen or not, if anybody likes it i can upload another one. this one is called "jimmy found charlotte" i sang it with my friend. (i'm the guy, lol), just me on an acoustic guitar. i layered a couple parts.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36ZD219CQ5MUM0ZHLLKLY1SGHA
please listen to the whole song?

Wow, this is really good. You have such an awesome voice!! Excellent guitar playing, too. I love it. I wish I could sing and play the guitar lol Awesome job

The guitar strumming is decent, but unimaginative. Both the male and female vocals leave something to be desired (in another word........terrible). But you are trying and that's what matters. My 2 cents.

LP_Soldier said:
Wow, this is really good. You have such an awesome voice!! Excellent guitar playing, too. I love it. I wish I could sing and play the guitar lol Awesome job
thanks!
and thanks for the input toxic, even though you thought it sucked thanks for listening. even though you apparently wish you haden't heard it.

Pretty good man! I especially like the guitar. Your voice is pretty good, too. Got some more?

Back