Votes: 11 29.7%
  • "Favors"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • All The Way

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

ShinodaBear

Live. Love. Laugh.
Here i go once again with these sex-related topics. Btw, i'm not this crazy sex-freak i just find these topics to be interesting and spice up the board a bit.

So, minus the question of "how far would you go", it's moreover... how far have you gotten? And what are your thougths on virginity?

Of course this is personal, so you're not forced into answering or participating in this topic.

So to break the ice, i'll go ahead and put my business on the table.
I've gone all the way with a girl, and i believe i was... 14 or 15 when i had sex for the first time. Virginity isnt something way important to me, i dont think it matters when you do it, i think it's more important of how safe and ready you are in my opinion.
The most i've done with a guy... was makeout and i doubt i'll ever go further than that. yes, i've made out with a guy, it was a dare and in all honesty, it was pretty damn fun and i dont think i'd care doing it again under the same circumstances.

meh "Favors" for me. the only reason i haven't gone all the way is cuz i don't think i'm ready. i'm sixteen, and ready for a lot of things, but sex.. meh, not my cup of tea currently. plus, like everyone around my town who's actually had sex.. is like a whore, in all honesty,a nd all the girls who haven't.. wont do it. so even if i wanted to, i couldn't.

ShinodaBear said:
Virginity isnt something way important to me, i dont think it matters when you do it, i think it's more important of how safe and ready you are in my opinion.
I agree with you there. Virginity's not that big of a deal, well it actually does as the years pass and you've had no experience... :rolleyes:
ShinodaBear said:
The most i've done with a guy... was makeout and i doubt i'll ever go further than that. yes, i've made out with a guy, it was a dare and in all honesty, it was pretty damn fun and i dont think i'd care doing it again under the same circumstances.
lmao dude...lmao is all I can say :p
I can't say I'm ready to go anywhere near what you did there, I doubt that I'm really ready with a girl lol
well it's good that then there's one homo-phob less :eek:

lol, I've made out with several girls over the years, and thats the farthest I've gone. If I'm going to go have sex with someone, I'm going to make sure its important, and that I truely love the person. Thats my veiw.

the farthest I've gone is making out... for like 10 seconds. I also did "favors" if It means what i think i means o_0 I was 12 then and I'm 13 now. It was with a slut also. and I am not being sexist! This girl was 14 and had slept with so many guys. She admited it herself and called herself a slut lol.

and just to be sure, what does "favors" mean? XD

I'm 12, and no I haven't. Im friends with a bunch of girls, and they like me, but I've never even ever been asked out, or ever asked someone out. And a lot of guys/girls have BFs/GFs, in my grade already. Not that im ugly, or gay, but I dont think people see much in me just yet.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Azem, is a virgin. But he has been known to be a lady pleaser ;)
Theres a reason why the ladies love me. :p

Edit:
BTH Favors is liek handjobs blowjobs, oral sex.
Twas what i picked

Oh ok lol. nevermind I was thinkin wrong :D She just took her shirt of and *voice is muffled for no appartent reason*

never even been asked out so ive done nothing which is pretty shame for me since almost everone in my grade has at least had one bf/gf and there first kiss. plus two of my friends aint virgins.

ShinodaBear said:
Virginity isnt something way important to me
well dude it is BIG for most girls cuz its feel like a ****ing brick being shoved up there and twisted *from what ive heard* of course its not big for most boys all you guys have to do in stick it in, you dont have the pain of it going in and ripping skin.

Make out with a girl with an amplifier lol? Sounds interesting ^.^

Wow I believe I'm somewhere between the 1st one and the second one lol xD! Wo0t and I'm 17 as well. I don't know if I should find that worrying or not >.> But I'm not too bothered at the moment lol. I'm not a slut and I don't intend on getting around :D I'm like Twi lol, I'm sorta uncomfotable with getting close with a guy, but I get on with them just fine. More dude friends than anything lol. I love hugs though :)

Virginity is probably more sacred to a girl than a guy. It's just different, I don't wanna go into detail as I probably can't explain it too well, but I sure as heck don't want an asshole or someone who I barely know to be taking it away lol. It only happens once and I guess every girl wants it to be special. As they say "Virginity is like a bubble, it takes 1 *****, then it's all gone and it will never come back ^.^".

Eh.. I haven't gone 'all the way'
only kissing/making out..

When I was with Nick, Kandy (most of you have met her) asked me what I would do when he wanted to do it and she said most people these days loose their virginity at 13... eh

to be honest I don't care..o_O

Back