F*** You, Warner

Acezorz

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To request a pass, complete the following steps:
1. Login to www.lpunderground.com.
2. Click on LINKIN PARK LIVE.
2. Click on "SEE DETAILS" next to the tour date that you are attending.
3. On the top left, you will see the section "Are You Going?" If you are requesting a Meet & Greet for this tour date, click on "I'm Going". Click
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I'm Going" ONLY if you are attending the specified show and if you will be available to participate in this M&G. If you do not wish to attend this event's Meet & Greet, please click "Not Going". You will not be considered for a M&G pass if you click on "Maybe" or "Not Going".[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recipients of passes will be randomly selected and contacted by email or phone with the details of the event (meeting period, time, etc) 1-3 days before the show.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remember that by attending the event, you are automatically consenting to being filmed, and having that footage used for LPU & Linkin Park purposes.

Note: Meet & Greet is not available for January 29 show in London."
[/FONT]
I hate you Warner, go **** yourself.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

It is the biggest piss take EVER! ARGH!

I really wanted to meet them! There is so much I wanted to say to all of them, and then Warner ****ing ruin it.

Probably some pre-show media commitment or something.

LP does press a lot before most shows now. All International shows I know for sure, and PR they did some, like when Brad did Australian PR to get them ready for when LP came later.

This is random as hell and I think it's the first tour date on a tour (not a random one off show like Hollywood 07 or KROQ 07) that LP has not done a M&G. Someone said they skipped some Euro M&Gs earlier this year but I don't think that's right. I know Download, Prague, Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc had them. If Rock am Ring 07 had a M&G I'm sure the rest did. Novarock might not have had one? Hmm.

Anyway I have no idea why. This is really random and isn't very professional IMO. If you're gonna have a show and do M&Gs for every show but one, that seems kinda unfair.

Yea cause this sounds entirley like it was Warners decision....

This decision comes from the band and the bands management and no matter who you try to shift the blame to at the end of the day it will in some way involve the band and not the label who have no control over a tour.

im sure its something that had to be done, i mean they wont do this cause they can..... being mad at lp wont doing but spoil the show for you

M-E-G-A-M-A-M-O-P-H-O-N-E-!-!-!-!

:D:D:D:D:D

id def get me a bootleg of that show if you could manage to pull it off by getting a megaphone past security xD

maybe LP have a commitment? who knows...maybe ask chester on that email thingy, or give warner a call or something? LPU contact? feel for ya mate, id **** myself too if my show was the ONLY show not to get a M&G >=\

Hazi[LP]Tonz;548655 said:
M-E-G-A-M-A-M-O-P-H-O-N-E-!-!-!-!

:D:D:D:D:D

id def get me a bootleg of that show if you could manage to pull it off by getting a megaphone past security xD

maybe LP have a commitment? who knows...maybe ask chester on that email thingy, or give warner a call or something? LPU contact? feel for ya mate, id **** myself too if my show was the ONLY show not to get a M&G >=\

lol lpu contact, you won't probably have an answer before the show:p

Back