Fairly \

F-Red

Thrown Stones
V
USTemps28131-1.jpg

Fairly mild weather last night! You miss the warmth down here Ed? Hope you have a good shovel!:fluffy:

I'd shovel all day to not see a lifted caprice classic on 42" rims and a lucky charms paint job next to me at a traffic light!

The snow will melt lol

We have to use the back door now because both front and basement door is blocked by snow. lol I'm too in the pink on the right. I think i'm about 4 or 5 hours north from baileyguns. :)

3" of snow @ 9 am... & running down the sand drag strip with no snow & a sunny sky @ Noon... The track was rough, but it beats what Ed is dealing with

I'm going snowboarding tomorrow... First time in 10 years lol. Last time I went one time in '02 after I got out of the military and it had been 3 or 4 years before that... I was pretty good back in the day but I'm not holding high hopes.

I'm getting broken tomorrow.

I'm going snowboarding tomorrow... First time in 10 years lol. Last time I went one time in '02 after I got out of the military and it had been 3 or 4 years before that... I was pretty good back in the day but I'm not holding high hopes.

I'm getting broken tomorrow.

Positive thoughts! And if possible, when falling crouch down and tumble backwards (I think that would make the fall a little more graceful?)

Good luck man!

I'd shovel all day to not see a lifted caprice classic on 42" rims and a lucky charms paint job next to me at a traffic light!

The snow will melt lol

Yeah! I've seen that car also! :naughty:

Lifted 1500... The snow banks to the left are waste high, I'm 6'4"... I took this pic out of the second floor kitchen window.
e3yve8ug-1.jpg

That snow, sure is pretty. When it's in your yard. Rode yesterday, 82 degrees, absolutely beautiful day!

Bailey if you do get broken.... feel free to come on ova for a beer :p
View attachment 1123

That's using your head! :smokin:

Nick... That's ****ing awesome!! lol

Snowboarding went good! Only fell once all day, sorta a wash out because I hit some ice and sat down lol. Went out and bought a snowboard and some boots today and I'm going again tomorrow!

I think I should get a snowboard... we got more today. This is getting silly.

Yeah, beer and pain killers! :gr_grin: I know you guys are tough as nails! Do it while you can, right Ed? :gr_nod:

Back