Fake Games that Work Online

ugur90

are there any new or old games that can work online throu direct IP even though they are fake. For example my friend has Age of Empires 2 and he said if one person has the original he can host a game and people that have the fake game can join the game..we're trying to find a game that we can play online with fake copies

What you do is put the cd into one pc then take it out once the menu screen has loaded and put it into the other pc, he should be able to host a game with the cd and you should be able to connect without it.

O u meaaan online, yea the fake cd method works, but you can just get a virtual drive and mount the iso file onto that.

Awesome. My IQ is just highered .90%. I was starting to ask my friend the same question. Thanks ugur90 for the thread-making and thankies for everyone else for answering two people's question at once.

no what i mean is..ok u buy a PC game like Call of Duty 4..if u buy a fake copy u can play the singleplayer bt not multiplayer...what im wondering is if there are old games that dont do this like u buy a fake version but multiplayer works..like Age of Empire2..or is there a program i can download to fix this

any game u can play online as long as u find the right servers, u dont at times even need to use hamachi, as long as u key in the right IP or find a few hack servers it relly doesnt matter

but like Jeez said its ILLEGAL, and tbh, i dont know about this being in a public forum

but hey, go nuts

Back