Fall/Winter International 07: Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

http://live.linkinpark.com/ said:
Now offering more exclusive live content from Linkin Park!

If you purchased a unique code at the merchandise booth on the South East Asian Tour, enter your personal information and code below to download a limited-edition recording of the ENTIRE LIVE Linkin Park performance from that night (downloads will be posted between December 1st and December 21st, 2007).

If you purchased the Minutes to Midnight South East Asia Tour Edition CD, enter your personal information and code below to download exclusive LIVE content from Linkin Park (download will be posted between December 1st and December 21, 2007 and will be available for download until December 21, 2008.)

^^^Thats tomorrow :)
does anyone over here know someone @ LPU who purchased the 'Live CD' or 'MTM SEA Tour Edition' ???
one more thing.....The Asia tour edition of MTM has a code to download all the tracks from ALL asian concerts

more downloads !!! :mad::clap:

no, the MTM Asian Tour Edition has a code to download like 5 songs, that's it LOL. I dunno why you thought it was everything.

I'm working on it of course. I've been looking for a few days so give me some time. Today (dec 1) is the first date they could possibly be up so I sent a brigade of PMs out lol. Knowing LP, they won't be uploaded yet, so we have to have patience.

however, as soon as I strike something, I will let everyone know and I'll throw that stuff up ASAP :p

Back