Fanatical Muslims who need to be Shot!

RoyalOrleans said:
By that statement alone, one can see the onset of your burgeoning intelligence.

My advice to you before you tell someone to get an education, get some yourself.
Didn't the muslims burn the Library of Alexandria about 10 times... proving their hatred of learning and education... they've been ignorant ever since.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Didn't the muslims burn the Library of Alexandria about 10 times... proving their hatred of learning and education... they've been ignorant ever since.
LOL!

Ironically, they seem to understand explosives quite well...

You tell me this baggage has a point, what is it? What is it trying to say??
The very fact that you hate Muslims shows your lack of education.

Mariama said:
You tell me this baggage has a point, what is it? What is it trying to say??
The very fact that you hate Muslims shows your lack of education.

How dare you say that I am uneducated because I hate Muslims. I do not hate out of sheer ignorance, it is the accumulative of having worked with Muslims, fought Muslims, and extensive research on the culture and religion that has egged my hatred.

Besides I never said that I hated Muslims, but now that it is out in the open... Muslims make great LAW Rocket Launcher fodder.

Like I say in my signature... Tell your God to ready for blood.

You called the thunder and we bring the lightning.

Didn't the Muslims burn the Library of Alexandria about 10 times... proving their hatred of learning and education... they've been ignorant ever since.

Their leaders do not allow the lemming-esque thralls to further their education. They may in fact, find out the bitter truth of the pig-**** religion and turn on their masters.

So eradicating the world of libraries and other knowledge-wells is an absolute must.

You're a big ****ing idiot that will believe anything... Muslims didn't burn it down. Infact, Muslims were the one who tried to preserve it during and after the fire.

http://www.christian-thinktank.com/qburnbx.html

The largest Genocidal maniac... Which religion did he belong to?

http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm

Well RO I wasn't talking to you..But yes you are stupid as well so why not...

lol... Theres the first stupidity I'v seen today...Of course it's ignorance!!! You say you have worked with a few Muslims, and you hate based on this, but what do those few have to do with the other millions out there?! If that isn't sheer ignorance then I really don't know what is.

How could you have possibly done any research, you know nothing! Everytime your fowl mouth is open on the subject, it is always wrong! You have never said anything of any substance. Its all American hate (and fear)

Really, I think you know you haven't actually said anything of any use at all, its all pointless ramblings.

Now heres your chance, speak some sense and tell me what you hate?

Islam is an agressive form of cancer against mankind as a whole worthy only of eradication. So is Christianity, but that's another post altogether.

However...

Islam and Muslims as a whole represent nothing but ignorance, lies, manipulation, deceit, murder and death. What a charming legacy.

I hope for the day when it is wiped clean from the face of the Earth.

By all means wait...I hope you have a lot of entertainment; you will need it.
You have just made yourself look very stupid..
I know that you haven't spoken to every Muslim on this planet, nor have you studied the science of Qur'an and Sunnah. So therefore just by those few words you have shown your ignorance of Islam, your told lies, so therefore you spread lies, manipulation and deceit.

and you then go on to say you hope for the day when Islam is wiped from the face of the earth, this would require murder and death no? So I would say that makes you the agressive cancer, not Islam.

Some Guy said:
I think you have your White subcultures mixed up you stupid camel ****er, mind you Red Necks hate you bastards aswell

I suppose you're of the blue-eyed, blond-haired, Master Race variety?

Considering we don't really know for sure just where the **** everyone came from I feel it's a bold statement to claim superiority over every other race. Take a run down to the local Wal-Mart or similar stores when the cheques come out and observe just how well the White race is doing.

WS, you're such a ****ing droll... How many "militant christians" do you know, or hear about in the news killing anyone. Maybe one or two whack-jobs... but there are THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS committing these barbaric acts on a bi-weekly basis. Wake up and smell the coffee, dim-wit!

Laws are pretty much the only thing that seperates your average Jesus-loving chump from your Allah-praising dipshit. Actually, it's ball size. Muslims aren't really afraid of going to prison for Allah. Christians don't love Jesus enough to go to jail for Him for taking out some Muslims. Both sides are just as mindless it's just the Christians who haven't jumped in the pool...yet.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Islam is an agressive form of cancer against mankind as a whole worthy only of eradication. So is Christianity, but that's another post altogether.

However...

Islam and Muslims as a whole represent nothing but ignorance, lies, manipulation, deceit, murder and death. What a charming legacy.

So muslims represent those things, CES, however, most of those idiots are called mullahs, talliban, Muqtada Al Sadr (a camel-raping ass clown if ever there was one), Ayetoieltbowl Kommene, and Osama Bin Laden.

There are muslims who follow the non-terrorist version of Islam. Hamza is an example of a good non-terrorist muslim. True Islam is a decent religon that is practiced by some really good people.

We cannot allow ourselves to hate all islamic peoples because of a few useless morons who insist on being lying, cheating, muderous, rape-loving terrorist scumbags (this would be the mullahs of Iran and the Ayetollah in a nut shell) who do nothing but create havock all over the world.

Feel free to dispise the terrorists but please do not hate then innocent muslims who have never done anything but live decent, clean lives.

P.S. There is a rumor floating about which would seem to indicate that Osama has been staying at the Red Roof Inn in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the past three years. (Bush is already planning an air-strike)

Cogito Ergo Sum said:

However...

Funny... A lot of what you're living off of is based from religious teachings...

Many Christian inventions are still used today. I heard from my history teacher that a lot of geographical knowledge we know of the Earth today came from early Christians, whom we would dub "Geologists". I am talking about maps, land formations, analysis of land, biogeological information.

As for some other religions, well, you know how you see a lot of Arabic words with "AL" on them, "AL" means the.

For example, some huge creations that derrived from Islamic people are, the Alphabet, notice, "AL-PHABET", and "AL-CHEMY". A lot of Medicine and Alchemy also came from Middle Eastern Islamic.

Most of our morals today are derrived form the Christian religion. You probobly just don't know that because your too ignorant. I respect anyone's decision not be associated with another religion and I wouldn't treat them differently, but your cynical tone is just stupid.

Hamza123 said:
You're a big ****ing idiot that will believe anything... Muslims didn't burn it down. Infact, Muslims were the one who tried to preserve it during and after the fire.
Ever heard of "Caliph Omar"? Of course not, you're an illiterate muslim, too oppressed by your dogma to get an education... here's a clue...

Gallytuck said:
Laws are pretty much the only thing that seperates your average Jesus-loving chump from your Allah-praising dipshit. Actually, it's ball size. Muslims aren't really afraid of going to prison for Allah. Christians don't love Jesus enough to go to jail for Him for taking out some Muslims. Both sides are just as mindless it's just the Christians who haven't jumped in the pool...yet.
:confused: Why did you make this **** up?

Hamza123 said:
Funny... A lot of what you're living off of is based from religious teachings...

Many Christian inventions are still used today. I heard from my history teacher that a lot of geographical knowledge we know of the Earth today came from early Christians, whom we would dub "Geologists". I am talking about maps, land formations, analysis of land, biogeological information.

As for some other religions, well, you know how you see a lot of Arabic words with "AL" on them, "AL" means the.

For example, some huge creations that derrived from Islamic people are, the Alphabet, notice, "AL-PHABET", and "AL-CHEMY". A lot of Medicine and Alchemy also came from Middle Eastern Islamic.

Most of our morals today are derrived form the Christian religion. You probobly just don't know that because your too ignorant. I respect anyone's decision not be associated with another religion and I wouldn't treat them differently, but your cynical tone is just stupid.
Islam is the bomb! Look at this website I found!

http://www.geocities.com/sf49dexter/islamicpeace.html

If you're not a muslim, don't click on it.

da racist dude is a cynical *******.. it's assholes like you who make our world the bubbling **** hole that it is. grow up

Your not worthy enough to mention Umar's name (May Allah be pleased with him), if he were around you would be terrified of him. Whatever he did, he did for the good.

Your one of the biggest fools on this planet. Listen to yourself, you can't get anything right, you just talk, but its empty nonsense, no sense there at all. You never have any proof. Stop making yourself look so low all the time. Become a human being if you can, you will find it much to your benefit.

Your so dumb, you have to worship a man...I feel very sorry for you.

religoun has saved a lot of people but its also the religous journey have killed alot more i think religion is a brainwash no offence to religous people if datz wot you do fair play but i do belive in 1 religoin my religion amerikan skum must die itz a catchy name i think i dunno i havent asked much people but if any1z sik of da amerikan luvin fukupz dat run diz site go 2 hip forums itz wiked

redeye said:
religoun has saved a lot of people but its also the religous journey have killed alot more i think religion is a brainwash no offence to religous people if datz wot you do fair play but i do belive in 1 religoin my religion amerikan skum must die itz a catchy name i think i dunno i havent asked much people but if any1z sik of da amerikan luvin fukupz dat run diz site go 2 hip forums itz wiked

I don't know if most people know this, but that ^ isn't bad spelling. It's really hard to spell that bad. ANd like phreak said, you're a poser. You spelled "journey" correctly, and spelled "religion" correctly once. So you can spell, you just insist on acting like a moron.

Back