Fanatical Muslims who need to be Shot!

Mariama said:
Yes...And that is why America and the U.K are in Iraq, killing, raping and torturing innocent people and trying to force them to have a Western style government...Criminal behaviour in my book...

You are so perverse in your thoughts aren't you.

The US and the UK are NOT in Iraq to kill, rape or torture innocent people. Although the actions of a handful of soldiers here of there has been conduct unbecoming of them, the guilty are being prosecuted and punished! Nowhere among the troops has there been handed down any such policies as rules of engagement of the population. You are an idiot!

However, IT IS the policy of ISLAMIC Al Queda to kidnap, torture, brutally murder, blow up, raid, assassinate, steal, booby trap and kill INNOCENT people. Most of the atrocities committed by ISLAMIC Al Queda are against Iraqi's!!!

They US & UK are not trying to force the Iraqi people into anything.

Wake up!

They have removed a Islamic DICTATOR from power and allowed a people to VOTE for a representative form of government for THEMSELVES.

I'm sorry this distresses you so.

You do not deserve to live in the UK. You are unworthy of the blanket of freedom which protects you.

You are a ignorant, brainwashed, child.

Both you and your Allah can lick my ass.

Ah!!! You see, you are quick to insult every Muslim, by telling us we ALL ruin this world, yet when I say anything about British and American troops you hate me to generalise!!! Stupid comments like TELLING me I'm from Bangladesh or Pakistan....So silly.

"Islamic dictator" What kind of stupidity is this? Did Saddam use the Shariah??? No therefore he did nothing in the name of Islam.

"Blanket of freedom" lol, no-one protects me, Allah protects me.

Just remember, people who think like you are in the minority in the UK, if indeed you are in the UK, if your in America then I don't expect any less.

Mariama said:
Ah!!! You see, you are quick to insult every Muslim, by telling us we ALL ruin this world, yet when I say anything about British and American troops you hate me to generalise!!! Stupid comments like TELLING me I'm from Bangladesh or Pakistan....So silly...

No dear...you're from the IDIOT BOX! :rolleyes:

Mariama said:
Ah!!! You see, you are quick to insult every Muslim, by telling us we ALL ruin this world, yet when I say anything about British and American troops you hate me to generalise!!! Stupid comments like TELLING me I'm from Bangladesh or Pakistan....So silly.

"Islamic dictator" What kind of stupidity is this? Did Saddam use the Shariah??? No therefore he did nothing in the name of Islam.

"Blanket of freedom" lol, no-one protects me, Allah protects me.

They Ayetohllah is an islamic dictator...the mullahs are dictators...and murderers.

Mariama said:
Just remember, people who think like you are in the minority in the UK, if indeed you are in the UK, if your in America then I don't expect any less.

Next time, try actually reading the information at the top of one of my posts to you. CLEARLY, it states I am in Ohio. That's in America.

Far, far away from your lecherous Muslim Ass. :p

Mariama said:
Sleeping with minors??? For a start zinaa (fornication) is a major sin and there is no sleeping with anyone outside the marriage state.
We are living in different times. Most of history is going to shock you.

You will have to ask a scholar that.

I studied history in college but not anything about Muslim history, I was just wondering. Is it allowed to marry minors in your faith?

Note: This was originally posted by Phreakwars in another post but it is so fitting here. :p

Dear Mariama,

There are many benefits of blowing yourself up for Islam:

1) For the camaraderie and comfort

This is the most compelling part of an all-fundamentalist experience, and the hardest one to describe. Many find the experience almost transcendental, which is why this destination enjoys such a high popularity; at a minimum, it's hard not to feel really relaxed and comfortable.

2) For the Fundamentalist entertainment and activity

Islam's Paradise tends to feature Fundamentalist-specific activities. From heated burqa contests and public stonings to dog gassing and Shoot-The-Buddha heavy artillery tournaments, games are never as much fun in an infidel paradise.

3) To meet other people

Romance aside, meeting new people and making new friends are popular attractions of Paradise. Blowing yourself up ensures that you'll have something major in common with your fellow Paradisers.

4) To escape the infidel world

People who feel oppressed by the encroaching infidel world enjoy the liberation of a fundamentalist environment. Living in a world where infidel slayers are the majority helps relieve the stress of living and/or working in an infidel environment.

5) To get laid !!!!

If you're looking for a romantic encounter, it's not hard to find one. But don't go expecting a lifelong orgy. And if you're not looking for lust, don't worry about it lurking all around you. The general atmosphere may occasionally be sexually charged, but it's rarely sexual.

If all this and more interest you, then click----->>>>> HERE

Just something to keep in mind in your never ending quest to find your true self.

builder said:
Plagiarism is alive and well on GF. :rolleyes:

Leave it to the Australian education system to confuse their charges...

plagiarism: using another person's ideas or creative work without giving credit to that person.

You need to read the very first line again builder...

"Note: This was originally posted by Phreakwars in another post but it is so fitting here. :p "

Keep trying mate and Bob's your Uncle!

Mariama said:

Mariama, I have been doing some reading and the UK is blazing the way with some laws that would allow them to kick people out who stir up trouble, even if these people were born in the UK. While it doesn't mention Muslims, Muslims have been marching because of this law knowing it will be used against them.
The UK has a brutal history in dealing with people and Muslims have outstayed their welcome. Last summers bombings were handwriting on the wall for them.
Don't feel so secure about your place there.

Make sure you never wear clothes that are too heavey AND run from the police in London, you will get yourself shot...do you need anymore signs? That little incident was very indicative of how the UK feels.
A non Muslim was gunned down in the street because he looked like a dark haired and skinned man...I was really shocked at that.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Leave it to the Australian education system to confuse their charges...

Maybe the ed system of old CES. Not today it don't.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
plagiarism: using another person's ideas or creative work without giving credit to that person.

Phreak quoted another. You quoted phreakwars. Not his source. Bad CES, bad boy. Go to the corner. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
You need to read the very first line again builder...

You need an enema. See your buddy LF. She gives colonics with glee.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
"Note: This was originally posted by Phreakwars in another post but it is so fitting here. :p "

Phreakwars is a legend. We stumble aimlessly in his shadow. (quiet ralph in the corner)

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Keep trying mate and Bob's your Uncle!

Dale and Mick and Herb and John and Albert and Norm are my uncles. Bob is not. :D

builder said:
Maybe the ed system of old CES. Not today it don't.

Phreak quoted another. You quoted phreakwars. Not his source. Bad CES, bad boy. Go to the corner. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

You need an enema. See your buddy LF. She gives colonics with glee.

Phreakwars is a legend. We stumble aimlessly in his shadow. (quiet ralph in the corner)

Dale and Mick and Herb and John and Albert and Norm are my uncles. Bob is not. :D

Its fitting you bow down to Phreak...at least he takes his medication...you on the other hand should be. However I don't think they have a pill yet to stop someone being a pathetic piece of dog ****...wait though, there is alot of call for that, they'll have one out soon for you.

builder said:
...Dale and Mick and Herb and John and Albert and Norm are my uncles. Bob is not. :D

Good God builder! :eek:

Your grandparents must not have had any tele to keep them busy at night. Sounds like your poor grandmum did nothing her whole life but squirt out boys! :eek:

Back