Fat Chicks!!!

LameFish

Holy cow... fat chicks piss me off well not all fat chicks just the ones that think there dead sexy and there obiously not damn sexy just plan fat... most of the have ****** boyfriends too. or them wingger white guy who think there gangerster... o **** thats a whole nether thread!!!!!!!

This one wigger (white gangster wannabe) said what's up nigga....I was like say what???? But the dude was huge so i was like hey and walked away very quickly. That pissed me off though. Oh I know fat bitches like that and yea you just gotta tell em they are fat, it works most of the time.

LameFish said:
Holy cow... fat chicks piss me off well not all fat chicks just the ones that think there dead sexy and there obiously not damn sexy just plan fat... most of the have ****** boyfriends too. or them wingger white guy who think there gangerster... o **** thats a whole nether thread!!!!!!!

Post a pic of you wise ass and let's Vote Hot or not. I'm guessing not.

My vision: skinny white guy, skinny chicken legs, skinny chest, no pubic hair and Coke bottle glasses with pocket protector. Prove me wrong DumbASS

LameFish said:

Maybe I should call the school where this idiot is posting from. He is sounding more and more like a student. I could read his posts to the principle. Something tells me she would be able to pick him out in a minute.
I have that unlimited long distance after all....Might as well use it for something.

LameFish said:

What is that process where you just write down the first thing that comes to your head? You know, the one that is supposed to generate new ideas to form into a story, or paper?
Free-writing…That’s it. You do realize you are not supposed to do that every time you write, and it certainly should not be the last and only step in your writing.
These may help you:

Two for grammar…
http://www.agsnet.com/Group_p.asp?nGroupInfoID=a93448&PageURL=Group.asp?nGroupInfoID=a93448

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

One explaining the basic steps involved in effective writing…
http://www.bcc.ctc.edu/Artshum/materials/engl/Kemp/1014 BasicStepswin03.htm

Hey man there's nothing wrong with a fat chick when your out at the bar with your friends, your drunk and you wanna go harpooning!:cool:

Lethalfind said:
I think in some states, lamefish having sex is a crime...

Lamefish possibly reproducing is a crime against humanity, kind of like the holocaust. It would probably kill off just as many brain cells, too.

Big women need love too!

That being said... They are all pink in the middle, and if you know what you're doing, anyone can be fun in bed. But these ****in chicks, regardless of how fat or skinny they are, who act like what they have is the end all of ***** need to be shot! They tend to be Fat black chicks, but the spectrum is varied...

I've NEVER had a women blow my mind, and many of them claimed that 'what they got, you can't resist'... I had it, and let me tell you it was nothing special... IT'S A ***** ! ! They pretty much all feel the same! What you leading up to sex, during sex, and how you look in the process helps, but your ***** will always be just that... a *****!

It's not special because it's yours... Matter of fact, your attitude tells me that you've shopped it around a bit, and that fact alone makes it less desirable..

PS: These are the same women who **** 3 guys a month and wonder why no one wants to commit! :mad:

Back