Fat People

You know what's sad? Fat people who are pregnant. Well, it is kinda funny too.
A woman I work with is almost 8 months pregnant. Me, I'm six months and look a helluva lot more pregnant than she is.
She's FAT. Not 300 pounds obese, but still fat. If she's not wearing maternity clothes, you don't realize that she is pregnant. Even in maternity clothes it's iffy. When I was 3 months pregnant, I looked more pregnant than she did. Some of the parents didn't even REALIZE she was pregnant until after they realized I was and we would talk about all the pregnant people at work (there were 3, we are down to 2...the third is due any day.) They honestly had NO IDEA!!
It's just sad when someone can't tell you're EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT because you're too goddamn fat! (Not to mention the atrocious diet she kept throughought the pregnancy, but that is for a different thread at a different time)

angie said:
You know what's sad? Fat people who are pregnant. Well, it is kinda funny too.
A woman I work with is almost 8 months pregnant. Me, I'm six months and look a helluva lot more pregnant than she is.
She's FAT. Not 300 pounds obese, but still fat. If she's not wearing maternity clothes, you don't realize that she is pregnant. Even in maternity clothes it's iffy. When I was 3 months pregnant, I looked more pregnant than she did. Some of the parents didn't even REALIZE she was pregnant until after they realized I was and we would talk about all the pregnant people at work (there were 3, we are down to 2...the third is due any day.) They honestly had NO IDEA!! It's just sad when someone can't tell you're EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT because you're too goddamn fat! (Not to mention the atrocious diet she kept throughought the pregnancy, but that is for a different thread at a different time)

That is so rude when people think that about a woman with child. Call me a loser or whatever. But I find a woman with some meat on her bones is not only more healthy. But is offten a happier person ,and more fun to be around.

She's fat. Plain and simple. She was fat LONG before she became pregnant.
Furthermore, it is unhealthy for the baby and can pose risks to the pregnancy. There really isn't much difference between her body now and before she got knocked up. What pisses me off is she planned this pregnancy and made no effort to start a healthier lifestyle and make her body healthier before carrying a child. When you eat nothing but fast food and fried **** because you are too goddamn lazy to cook I have no sympathy. And there is a HUGE difference between having a bit of meat on your bones and being fat. This broad is FAT.
And HOW can she be happier when she has pains because she's overweight, and can hardly do anything because her body can't support it because she's so goddamn fat? Please. I'm pregnant for god's sake and I am far from being 'fat'. There is a difference.

Back