Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Meteora

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Live in Texas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares i like them all !!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
has anyone else heard the underground recordings of Chester and Tony Danza?
yah this is before he teamed up with linkin park. Tony and Chester had a beautiful duet called "only in your eyes" where Chester admitted to smoking hairy cigars on several occasions and Danza confessed his undying love for Chester

i found these lyrics very inspiring
"Cum in my face, Cum in my eyes, oh its Danza, what a surprise."

LinkinPark01 said:
yah this is before he teamed up with linkin park. Tony and Chester had a beautiful duet called "only in your eyes" where Chester admitted to smoking hairy cigars on several occasions and Danza confessed his undying love for Chester

I really hope you're joking.

Once Meteora came out, it was my favorite. But after really listening to both albums, Hybrid Theory is greater. Hybrid Theory > Meteora > Reanimation.

Actually, at the moment Live in Texas is my favorite album since it's a mixture of both, with a little Reanimation thrown in there.

But I'm voting for HT since I don't really see LIT as an album, since it's only a live performance.

pff hard.. gonna count the fav's :p
fav HTEP (1):
Carousel
fav HT(1):
By Myself
fav M(4):
Lying from you
Hit the floor
Faint
Numb

Meteora wins XD *votes*

LinkinPark01 said:

WTF!?!?!
*gasp*
you're kidding!? right?!

I'm sure I've seen this thread about 10 million times before, but it belongs in album talk, therefore ; MOVED :thumbsup:

Mine is probably Hybrid Theory at the moment as well :D It was Meteora for a longgggggg while though before.

and *nods* to the post above. That sounds a bit disturbing. I have no clue if he's telling the truth or lying :-S

I actually chose all of them cuz I like em all and cant decide and ill change my mind. but if i had to choose now id say ive been listening to reanimation more than others atm

Back