Favourite LP song??

My favourites are Easier to Run, From the Inside, Numb, With you and i also love My December cos Chaz has the sweetest voice in that song!! And also Crawling on Reanimation. :)

Cristina said:
My favourites are Easier to Run, From the Inside, Numb, With you and i also love My December cos Chaz has the sweetest voice in that song!! And also Crawling on Reanimation. :)

OMG SOMEONE IS FINALLY TALKING ABOUT EASIER TO RUN!!!!

ever since i came on this site (december) NO-ONE has been talking about that song..

but anyway.. mine is In the end.. it has been my fav song for 5 years

Yeah, Easier to Run is such a great song...Lyrics for this song are so good...and chaz really sing it great! Other fav songs are: Crawling, From the Inside, Numb, Faint, Breaking the Habit, My December, My Reason (or something like that)... mostly I judge on lyrics cuz they meen so much to me...

This is like the 1000th thread on this subject. But, you're new, so welcome to the forum, and please use the search option to make sure if there isn't already a thread on the subject.

In the End, my first LP song i ever heard and saw, i saw the video on Much Music.

Then would be Wth> You, Plc. 4 Mie Haed, KrwLng, From the Inside, Easier to Run, Numb, Crawling, Don't Stay, & Lying From You.

:D my most favorite song is PUSHING ME AWAY, then OSC, FTI, Dont Stay, My December, A Place 4 My Head, Lying From You, In The End and another of my favorites is HIGH VOLTAGE! that was long!

diana said:
Yeah, Easier to Run is such a great song...Lyrics for this song are so good...and chaz really sing it great! Other fav songs are: Crawling, From the Inside, Numb, Faint, Breaking the Habit, My December, My Reason (or something like that)... mostly I judge on lyrics cuz they meen so much to me...

one of your favorite LP songs is my reason eh? well news..its not LP

My favourit Songs are:
Hybrid Theory:papercut,Points of Authority,A place for my head
Reanimation:High Voltage,My December
Meteora: Don`t stay,Lying fom you,Faint,Breaking the habit
Live in Texas:pushing me away,One step closer

I don't judge by overall, so I gotta do it by albums:

Hybrid Theory EP: Step Up - always my fav from EP
Hybrid Theory: Papercut / Place for My Head - always been my 2 favs from this album
Reanimation: Wth_You - I change from Reanimation a lot, but this one's pretty good
Meteora: From the Inside because it's a single from it and it wasn't played insanely a lot like Numb or BTH. Wasn't even a "single" in the US, which makes it great. Overall song: sweet. Video rocks for it too
Live in Texas: Place for My Head / One Step Closer - The ending to this show kicks so much ass ;) LP really rocks it good
Collision Course: Numb/Encore - I like all songs except Izzo/In the End on this album...hard to pick. The main single has to be it though.

Other: My December - Great overall song, really nice

I'm loving all the Linkin park songs but ino whatcha mean
Picking my all time favorite lp song is downright impossible but i can narrow it dowm to the albums

HTEP- Prolly And One or Part of Me (Can't Decide)
HT-I've been attatched to By Myself lately
Reanimation-Def. gotta be P5hing Me A*wy
Meteora-FROM THE INSIDE, gotta be
CC-poa/99 probs/osc

<33

Ive heard Mike and everyone talk about how the drums are really good on Easier to Run, but personally i cant really hear much differnce from all the toher songs!! Can anyone hear the difference??

Back