Fight! Fight! Fight!

BrotherMan said:
I'd be willing to bet we don't lose by 15 pts.

I don't pay attention to spreads, if computers and statistics were all there was to the game of football there would be no need to play the damn games.

Miami was supposed to be crushed by Florida State in their first game and instead Miami put them down, several games this season have been huge upsets as well.

No matter what kind of team Florida and Georgia have each year, the game is always spirited. To be honest I see Georgia as having as lot of potential but there just seems to be something missing, some spark they are waiting for to happen and explode on someone, maybe Florida will bring them out of their shell, it could be a great game.

timesjoke said:
I don't pay attention to spreads, if computers and statistics were all there was to the game of football there would be no need to play the damn games.

Miami was supposed to be crushed by Florida State in their first game and instead Miami put them down, several games this season have been huge upsets as well.

No matter what kind of team Florida and Georgia have each year, the game is always spirited. To be honest I see Georgia as having as lot of potential but there just seems to be something missing, some spark they are waiting for to happen and explode on someone, maybe Florida will bring them out of their shell, it could be a great game.

The thing that's missing is the fact that Willie Martinez and or Mike Bobo haven't been fired. They are holding us back. When they go, we will be back in the SEC/BCS race. Richt better watch his back as long as he refuses to let them go. If he's not careful, he may end up killing his career at UGA.

BrotherMan said:
The thing that's missing is the fact that Willie Martinez and or Mike Bobo haven't been fired. They are holding us back. When they go, we will be back in the SEC/BCS race. Richt better watch his back as long as he refuses to let them go. If he's not careful, he may end up killing his career at UGA.

Well I do not really pay attention to the management issues at most teams so I don't know much about those issues but even the best coaches have issues with trying to get players to live up to their potential. I see QB after QB that seems to be right there, about to cross over to greatness but many never make that last step.

Why? I don't know, each one has his own needs and why some can take that next step while others can't will always be a mystery to me. Florida is winning games more because of Tebow crossing that line to greatness than any other thing. Without Tebow I doubt we would be in the BCS running at this point.

Passion really can win games, and it is that lack of passion I am talking about with Georgia, they have the tools, one look at their players tells you that this "should" be a great team, so where is the passion?

RoyalOrleans said:
blah blah

hugo said:
blah blah

RoyalOrleans said:
blah blah

timesjoke said:
blah blah

BrotherMan said:
blah blah

timesjoke said:
blah blah

BrotherMan said:
blah blah

timesjoke said:
blah blah

I cannot believe all you jackasses for taking a perfectly good fight post and making it about college football.....

wankers....

View attachment 2589

Attachments

• 6f85b843b13b5229167f178f02280885.jpg
    6f85b843b13b5229167f178f02280885.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 6
eddo said:
I cannot believe all you jackasses for taking a perfectly good fight post and making it about college football.....

wankers....

View attachment 2590

Hehehe..
Ok that might started a real fight if that said Georgia State Sucks.

Attachments

• 6f85b843b13b5229167f178f02280885.jpg
    6f85b843b13b5229167f178f02280885.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 5
eddo said:

wankers....

[/IMG]

Ohhh....

Let's dumb it down even further with talk of NASCAR and how fukken Jeff fukken Gordon is a fag.

RoyalOrleans said:
Ohhh....

Let's dumb it down even further with talk of NASCAR and how fukken Jeff fukken Gordon is a fag.
^^you say that...

and then you say:
RoyalOrleans said:
I fukken love to wager the spread, man.

and Jeff Gordon is the fag????

lol, there's a reason why Jeff Gordon had rainbows on his car, and now has flames...

snafu said:
Hehehe..
Ok that might started a real fight if that said Georgia State Sucks.

Georgia State doesn't have an NCAA Division I team. Do you mean University of Georgia?

I can't expect an "almost-Canadian" to understand sh!t or shinola about the contiguous 48 states.

eddo said:
and Jeff Gordon is a fag????

lol, there's a reason why Jeff Gordon had rainbows on his car, and now has flames...

Fag or not. You NASCAR sh!theels seem to refer to Gordon as a fag. I was just playing into that stereotype.

View attachment 2591

Attachments

• ab953038bf3ffc1aff8eba7a7b59bbff.jpg
    ab953038bf3ffc1aff8eba7a7b59bbff.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
RoyalOrleans said:
Georgia State doesn't have an NCAA Division I team. Do you mean University of Georgia?

I can't expect an "almost-Canadian" to understand sh!t or shinola about the contiguous 48 states.

Now that was funny, hey give eddo a break, not all guys can understand sports, lol.

So about this wager, the spread is not an issue, straight up bets only, in the words of Dominic Toretto, "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning".

So the bet is, are you gonna win or lose?

ps, yes Jeff Gordon is either a fag or he missed a good chance to be a fag, lol.

RoyalOrleans said:

I was talking about the Dawgs but it doesn't matter. College football sucks anyway.

Back