Finish The Fight - Halo 3

shadowfax1007

[I Bleed It Out]
WARNING: DO NOT SPOIL THE GAME/ENDING FOR OTHERS!

Well Halo 3 launched at midnight around the world today, so I figured I'd open up a thread to discuss it.

What was people opinions of Campaign?
What did people think of the ending? (DONT SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS!)
What did people think of the new equipment and weapons?
What did people think of Forge?
What did people think of Saved Films?

I really enjoyed the 4 player Co-Op mode.
I personally thought Campaign was a bit short (only took a few hours to complete) but it was still challenging.
I thought the ending was a bit average, could have been better. Bit hard to come to terms with though.

Overall, the game play was brilliant, the graphics were amazing and the story had a few nice twists in it.

Anyway, post your opinions here, keep in mind not to spoil it for others.

EDIT:

You were told not to spoil the ending, despite your incorrect references to characters. Please do not post the ending.

Hahninator-

Last edited by a moderator:
I played online today just for the heck of it and it was fun, Had a couple freinds messing around, I pretty much suck but hey it was a good time and we won a couple of matches. I played maybe 5 min of Campaign haha, ill play more of that tommorow if I get the chance.

Big tip for everyone:

Complete the game on Legendary then watch the final cinematic THEN WAIT for the credits to finish, there is a very nice surprise afterwards.

EDIT:

You were told not to spoil the ending, despite your incorrect references to characters. Please do not post the ending.

Hahninator-
lol ive never even played halo or seen any halo game and i guess the correct ending? o_O

it's a bit of a bump I know, but it's my thread and I feel its relevant..

the new map pack for Halo 3 will be out very shortly.
Who's downloading it?

it's a bit of a bump I know, but it's my thread and I feel its relevant..

the new map pack for Halo 3 will be out very shortly.
Who's downloading it?

I waited until the last one was free...honestly I think Call Of Duty 4 is a much better game so Halo mostly sits on my shelf

WARNING: DO NOT SPOIL THE GAME/ENDING FOR OTHERS!

Well Halo 3 launched at midnight around the world today, so I figured I'd open up a thread to discuss it.

What was people opinions of Campaign?
Weak compared to the first one Halo...
What did people think of the ending? (DONT SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS!)
Good way to "end" the main trilogy
What did people think of the new equipment and weapons
There were a few decent new things but WTF happened to the pistol...it is **** now
What did people think of Forge?
N/A
What did people think of Saved Films?
I like going back and looking at multiplayer games actually see what i did wrong

Overall, it is a let down for me. It was hyped so much and....we get this? I will not lie it is a VERY pretty game, and ends nice. BUT I thought they would do something neat and not just make an update version of Halo 2. The only thing that saves this game is multiplayer. Combat Evolved still dominated all the Halo series.

Big tip for everyone:

Complete the game on Legendary then watch the final cinematic THEN WAIT for the credits to finish, there is a very nice surprise afterwards.

Actually any difficulty...my friend :D

Back