Fire!

always wanted to do this but SMNV is so small the rangers will spot your camp easily an i dnt wanna see what the fine is not even allowed to have glass up there

These were blowing off right, left and everywhere out at Little Sahara in ut over easter! It was like chasing a herd of antelope for the rangers. I've always used beer bottles, filled to the neck with a 1/16" hole in the cap screwed tight. Makes a loud jet noise with a tall jet flame that lasts up to 30 seconds or so. Probably done 50 of em that way.

You just walk up and set it in the fire Phantom! If it tips, just don't stand in front of it.

Taking notes!! :icon_lol:

My neighbor likes to be a smart ass and break the tails off bottle rockets and toss them in when were not looking. Wait til I pull this one on him!! :gr_devil:

Mickey's big mouth bottle
glamis04132012209-1.jpg

By alanbmx at 2012-04-20
glamis04132012210-1.jpg

By alanbmx at 2012-04-20
View attachment 242

Attachments

• Glamis 04-13-2012 209.jpg
    Glamis 04-13-2012 209.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 13
The kid up front you can tell has never seen one go off... I bet he **** his pants...

[video=youtube_share;cELTVqjLEHg]http://youtu.be/cELTVqjLEHg[/video]

As cool as fire and explosions are which I'm one of the first that likes to see **** blow up, I'm also a baby when it comes to getting burnt. Break my arms or legs no prob but skin grafts and scrubbing? No thanks!!

yeah i wouldn't want glass all over my campsite.

here's a neat light show trick. take a 1 or 2 foot long piece of copper pipe, 3/4 in. works fine. Find an old green garden hose. stick the hose inside the copper pipe and then throw it in a hot fire. It makes crazy rainbow flames for about 10 min.......pretty neat little trick for the kiddies and much more safe.

if you have a really large fire you can get a larger diameter pipe and put a couple hoses in it.

Back