First Confirmed LP show of 07'

mundo119

Linkin Park is confirmed for the Bamboozle Festival at the Giants Stadium Parking Lot in E. Rutherford, NJ on May 6th, 2007! This 2 day event features headliner My Chemical Romance on May 5th with all other acts on both dates TBA. This is LP's FIRST CONFIRMED US Show in over 2 years, and you can expect to hear them perform songs LIVE off their highly anticipated 2007 release, as well as other LP favorites from their past recordings. All tickets go on sale to the general public 12/15. Ticket purchasing information coming soon! Also check out www.thebamboozle.com.

no freaking way O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
damn u New Jersey...why?!?! why NJ?!?? why not Indiana :p or Texas again!!?!?! the world is not fair to me lol

>.> RAWR i must have LP NOW! lol i wasnt a "fan" back then so i still need to go to my first LP concert...so i need it more buaha

great. now i want them to come to Detroit....damn detroit and its bad rep!!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

If they dont come near me i am forcing my brother to take me....(or my boyfriend)

they(linkin park) posted a bulletin and they have it on their myspace page also. yup yup.

oh yea, plus its on linkinpark.com :thumbsup:

OMG finally! A tour date! I think i am going to die. Well, to be fair, that does rule, and surely that means it won't be long until a UK tour date/tour will become a reality! Woot! Nice news ;)

well, i think (okay, i hope) LP will have a concert at RaR07... and yes, thats germany! (me an my friends will go there :D )