First Confirmed LP show of 07'

UnhingedMouse0 said:
You going dude? Im gonna try to. You live where I live and its not that far away for us. :p

Train from Philly up to NYC the day before, find a place to stay... Hopefully have friends that can get me to the show, if not, there's always public transit.

I really hate driving up there, so I'm trying to avoid it at all costs. :p

Well you can carpool with random people off the internet that do that for bamboozle and stay at random hotels with them. There are a shitload of hotels in E. Rutherford. You can find those people on bamboozle's myspace page.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Well you can carpool with random people off the internet that do that for bamboozle and stay at random hotels with them. There are a shitload of hotels in E. Rutherford. You can find those people on bamboozle's myspace page.

Actually, I've been up there before but for a different kind of event. Lets just say Giants fans aren't as accepting of fans wearing Eagles jerseys... lol

I'm not too worried about finding a place to stay and transportation. Plenty of time to set it up and worst case I can drive myself up there. :thumbsup:

lol look at all of us getting riled up, wanting to go to new jersey...wtf wait till the tour dates pop out! it is most likely they'll hit up all the big cities in the U.S. and then the world >.> JUST WAIT MORE lol

mundo119 said:
lol look at all of us getting riled up, wanting to go to new jersey...wtf wait till the tour dates pop out! it is most likely they'll hit up all the big cities in the U.S. and then the world >.> JUST WAIT MORE lol

The first show (which this presumably is) is the first time to hear new tracks. It's not too often people get the chance...

meh...still. i think it said on the website it might be streamed(or maybe im hearing things). anyways, we'll get the chance o hear the new tracks...the CD is bound to be out by then(if not I WILL KILL LP). they'll be live, sure, but we'd have listened to the new songs anyways =O i'll wait till they come to the Woodlands :)

w0000 yar!

bootlegs baby ^^

honestly, if i lived in america, id definately go to this first concert! first time in so many years and new tracks gettin dropped.

Jeezy said:
No March is the month...It has to be March
I said by May as in before May...hopefully March 1st though cause it would be my birthday that day, and that would be cool to say LP released a new album on my birthday...

i live in NJ and close 2 the giants stadium. the only reason i wouldnt go is because of the time the concert starts. Its ****ing early.But i will try 2 go.

*Shudders with jealousy at you lucky ppl who get to see LP*

Enough said... i hope the album comes out before ma b-day then i can make someone get it for me >=D