Formal Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixes

This is a formal apology to Lethalfind. After reading the last four current threads of hers. I have decided to chew my own hands off so I may never return to the keyboard again! LOL

If I have to read about babies falling out of her ass ,or when her first hubby poped her cork. I know this has to be some kind of punishment from the higher powers above. Lethal ,you are making me mental with these Vagina threads.

I would even go so far as to say it is pissing me off!

So ,I'm sorry about my little sexist thread the other day. I know your vagina has feelings too ,now please shut the hell up!:rolleyes: Banging Head On Desk

sixes said:
This is a formal apology to Lethalfind. After reading the last four current threads of hers. I have decided to chew my own hands off so I may never return to the keyboard again! LOL

If I have to read about babies falling out of her ass ,or when her first hubby poped her cork. I know this has to be some kind of punishment from the higher powers above. Lethal ,you are making me mental with these Vagina threads.

So ,I'm sorry about my little sexist thread the other day. I know your vagina has feelings too ,now please shut the hell up!:rolleyes: Banging Head On Desk

You really are a pathetic individual...I was'nt mad at all about the thread you started the other day...If you don't like the threads I start, you are always free to ignore them...or you could whine like a ****in baby about them, either way...I have come to expect the latter from you. Have the demanded your man card back from you yet??

As for you being pissed off...and I'm supposed to care about that???

sixes said:

ROFLMAO!:D

sixes said:
See Lethal ,that is how someone gets a joke ,look into it.:p

I think your a joke...by the way have you looked in the mirror recently? You should and then analyze that you also act like an ass, so what really are your redeeming factors??

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed in your thread about women I kind of agreed with you a little...

Do I harass you about any of the threads you have started?? NO

Have I thought some of them were complete and total wastes of time and space?? YES but I still didn't say anything because I thought maybe someone might get something from them. My approach to this place is "its not all about me" you should try it sometime.

Lethalfind said:
I think your a joke...by the way have you looked in the mirror recently? You should and then analyze that you also act like an ass, so what really are your redeeming factors??

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed in your thread about women I kind of agreed with you a little...

Have I thought some of them were complete and total wastes of time and space?? YES but I still didn't say anything because I thought maybe someone might get something from them. My approach to this place is "its not all about me" you should try it sometime.

Hey Lethal if you can piss off sixes your doing a fine job. :D

snafu said:
Hey Lethal if you can piss off sixes your doing a fine job. :D

Thats whats so funny...he is so self absorbed he probably thinks thats what I was doing.

I was actually interested in what people on here thought and maybe if any of you had experience in the situations I mentioned.

I'm just glad she is going on about something else for a change. Please keep the insults coming muffin. When I get offended I'll wake up.:cool:

Lethalfind said:

Sit down and give your mind a rest.​

Lethalfind said:
Oh no, not while I'm clearly on a roll, I found a couple articles you might find edifying...
Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure.​

Lethalfind said:
I have always had perfectly normal blood pressure but thanks for the concern...
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?​

sixes said:
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?​

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you were a real person rather then the characture you are?

Are you really sitting there feeling all confident that you matter? That makes you even more pathetic. You should read the post I just made for you...it describes you completely.

Good luck with that marriage thing...no wonder you had to get a girl that much younger then you, anyone your age would have seen right away what an ass you are...

Lethalfind said:
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you were a real person rather then the characture you are?

Are you really sitting there feeling all confident that you matter? That makes you even more pathetic. You should read the post I just made for you...it describes you completely.

Good luck with that marriage thing...no wonder you had to get a girl that much younger then you, anyone your age would have seen right away what an ass you are...

They say truth is stranger than fiction. Look, your mother gave birth to you.​

sixes said:
They say truth is stranger than fiction. Look, your mother gave birth to you.​

Your retorts are truly childish and pointless, much like you are in person I'm sure. At least you could try and come up with something creative like Builder does...Oh wait, he is a man and your a boy, I forgot...

Lethalfind said:
Your retorts are truly childish and pointless, much like you are in person I'm sure. At least you could try and come up with something creative like Builder does...Oh wait, he is a man and your a boy, I forgot...

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against thousands of others?​

I know you are but what am i. These two together are whack jobs. I predict Lethal and Sixes in the future, will meet to have it out face to face. As they start to carry on passion will surface, before they know it they'll be slapping uglies. Tearing each others closes off all that will be on Lethal"s mind is finally getting laid. But Sixes will still be alert enough to get the web cam going, so he can do a quick post/link so the members of GF can keep with the action.

So in closing...Thanks Sixes for keeping your priorities correct.

I feel a DISS fight coming on...

I thought I would comemorate my 500th post with a nice image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back