Fort Minor - European Tour Thread

Hahninator

As some of you might know already, the Fort Minor show at the Pukkelpop Festival in Belgium is going to be streamed on the web. You will have the opportunity to listen to it, bootleg it, do whatever you like.

The FM show will be at the Pukkelpop Festival, Dance Hall Stage tomorrow, August 18th at 8:10 pm local Belgium time.

I found this quite amazing that since it's FM's first show and Cheapshot/Mike said it would be very tough to record any shows :O After chatting with Cheapshot, he said that all recorders would be banned from shows (especially VMA Party), and that he hoped noone would stream the shows.

Unfortunately, it's gonna happen :) lol I guess I should stop making you guys wait. Alright, here's the links for it all.

Pukkelpop Festival Official Website: Click Here
Time Converter to see what your time is opposed to the Festival's: (Thanks to LPTimes.com) Click Here

It'll be 2:05 PM EST in the USA when it begins :) For many of you, school is still in so >_< lol

Thanks guys,
Hahninator
(Unofficial News Poster)

Attachments

• hahn285764.JPG
    hahn285764.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good (lucky).

I'm getting up at 6 AM EST, turning on Goldwave to record the entire stream for 12 hours lol

I'll get home and turn it off, etc. It'll be fun. Can't wait guys :D

Someone'll prolly have it up for download within the hour it's over, but oh well, at least I'll have my copy.

Here it will be shown like at 3:10am in the morning!!!!!And I´ll be sleeping by that time :(,so if Hahninator can try to upload either the vid or the audio,it would be so helpfull:).
I don´t think I can watch the show cuz I have school the next day:(*damn school*,so Hahninator can you please try to do that favor for us:)?

i might miss the first couple minutes of it though, i have practice tommorrow, and it ends at 10:45, this starts at 11:05

Back