Fort Minor - European Tour Thread

Hahninator said:
Son of a ****ing bitch. This just ruined my month O_O
Sat at school all day, made FM signs, all kinda stuff. Geometry teacher was like "What's the angle measurement?" I was like "Fort Minor" O_O rofl Anyways, I got up and it wouldn't stream, so I went to school/came back and now the stream still won't work. I guess only European or Belgium IPs?

If noone here has it, I'm going to email them and request that the Americans can somehow have access to it. I'll do about anything I can to get this to work for us O_O I didn't count hours all day, then sit in English at 2:05 and scream WAHOO GO MIKE for nothing lol

Odds of getting it are slim... Never know who was there who may have been taping though... No worries. FM stuff will get out soon enough.

I think he will, yeah and he'll send the promised clip or so.

Hybrid how'd you lose your dang mod powers dude? You're actually one of the only ones who were active O_O

I thought Jordan wasn't goin afterall.... at least thats what I heard the other day. Are you sure he went? Either way.... I'm sure someone, somewhere has it... unfortunatly it won't be released as uick as hoped >.<

Mark, you rule, I did basicly the same stuff, while my family looks at me oddly, lol.

It's not lol.

Otherwise Cyro: I was reading in Science and the teacher was like "(my name) read the forumla for this problem." so I was like "6u + square root of 6846 equals FORT MINOR" LOL shes like "WHAT?" ^_^ That was all I did today I think :O I'll prolly do it again the day Jordan goes to the show.

omg can't wait for FM to tour USA O_O

I FOUND THE ****ING DOWNLOAD LINK

Welcome guys, to FM! :D

holy **** they played Enth E Nd :D Only 1 song for download now but good lord thats good enough (what a suprise!) :D :D

lpfuse.co.uk

Enth E Nd Live - Fort Minor

:) It's for download. Don't post the direct download here, refer to LPFuse.co.uk please.

Confirmed show setlist:
1. Intro
2. Remember the Name
3. It's Going Down
4. Enth E Nd Remix (feat Cheapshot)
5. Mr. Brown
6. Medley
7. There They Go
8. Dolla
9. Petrified

Click here for pics of the show:
http://194.7.45.68/nl/report.php?id=77592

More info coming as I get it :D

Sincerely,
leet uber news poster Hahninator lmao

awww... to bad there only one live song on there, its awesome tho, can't wait for the album, is there an exact date yet, or is it still just winter 2005?

Back