found you guys!!

450r duner

Hey everyone, don't know if most of you will recognize me but I'm leaving the .org to come over here, looks like this is where all the good members went!! I was going through the org and noticed no good threads like there use to be then ran acroos a thread that led me here :) this site looks like its headed in the right direction, and I'm happy to be part of it! Glad we got all the good sponsors back too! :headbang:

Welcome!

Yup, lots of good guys and good sponsors on here! Hopefully there is some more good tech info coming. Glad you made it over.

Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to it! Also just became a member of powerstroke.org do we have any other members of that site here? Diesel owners? Just bought a 2006 Ford f-250 fx-4 with the 6.0 psd, pretty sweet rig!!

IMAG0806-2.jpg

Sorry, don't own a powerjoke, just picked myself up a new Duramax though lol!

Hope that 6.0 treats you well, some are ok, many aren't. . . . . . . . .

Yeah I've got some plans for her to "fix" the bugs, has mostly to do the egr and head studs but anyway, this is a 450 forum LOL Congrats on the duramax, nice truck!

Sweet man, and no offense, just giving ya a hard time lol.

Keep us posted on the powerstroke though, I always enjoy seeing what guys are doing to their trucks! And thanks!

^^^^^dude, if you're gonna try to bash the powerstroke, don't back it up with a duramax for christs sake! powerstrokes are good motors. I'll rephrase what you said. Many powerstrokes are ok, some aren't.

welcome to the forum duner, slick looking truck!

Sorry dude,, I should have said something..

haha its all good man, how's it been over here? i like the mods so far! and yeah the psd, once its fixed is beast!! give them duramaxes a run for their money..... maybe lol hoser, its fine, just the good ol ford vs. chevy trash talk, even though ford is still better :p and i'll keep yall posted on the truck, also have the 450 down to the frame right now rebuilding it. lookin forward to riding again, been way too long!

Welcome Duner glad you made your way over to the HQ :thumb:

DMax, Powerstroke, Cummins it don't matter as long as they can haul the bike from point A to Point B and back :icon_lol:

PS: I'm a chevy guy, but I love the battle between the Big 3

thanks guys, and yeah, the battle between the big three is always fun :) ever think there will be a 4th? and its coming together slowly but surely man!!

I'm affraid it's more likely that there will be 2 before there are 4.

Back