France is on fire !! Muslim Riots galore !!

I don't like the Idea of Muslim extremists filling up Europe either... If only Arab Leaders could wake up and help their people and establish something even like the EU or NAFTA...

If 60 years ago, two countries like France and Germany were the worlds most bitter enemies, and now they are in the same union (EU), then I can see the same happening with Palestine and Israel, it's only a matter of time I guess, or I hope.

I think France needs to grab this situation by the horns and just ride it rough. They're being pussies. Last I heard, they were only CONSIDERING bringing in the army. Well, **** if I'm stupid, but if they haven't contained the situation by now from the local police, WHY ISN'T THE ARMY ALREADY INVOLVED? A situation like this elsewhere in developed countries would dissolve pretty damn quickly compared to what the Frenchies are doing.

Although, not to just blame the government, but I think the people taking part in the riots are absolutely idiotic. If they want their stupid lazy-ass immigrant problems to go away, they've got to stop creating BIGGER ones for the French government to fix.

If my opinion is out of whack, do forgive me. I've been trying to follow and have been dong a poor job.

Wow thats horribly stupid in making the decision of not bringing in the army.... They're prolly drinking tea or napping... lol jk jk.

I was just looking at a map of France today and over it was a HUGE ****in sign saying
"terrorists, strike here"

Obviously if they can't control a bunch of teenagers bent on burning everything in sight what chance will they have against an organized threat like a grown up terrorist with bombs rather then just matches.

A picture I saw on Yahoo looked like the police were just standing there and watching...how ****ed up is that.
Here in the states if your a young person outside with the equipment to set a car on fire in an area where that has been going on, that would be enough to stop your ass as you walk down the street BEFORE you set something on fire.
Not too mention that in some states as the owner of the car being set on fire, you can get your gun and shoot the mother ****er setting it on fire.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Its clear with the criminally minded (of all races and religions) that fear is the motivator, not common sense. So come on, set my truck on fire, we'll see who is taken away in a body bag...
With the new laws in Florida that would be enough for me to fear for my life and I would be in the right to shoot his sorry ass.

Wow thats horribly stupid in making the decision of not bringing in the army.... They're prolly drinking tea or napping...

France has to wait for UN Security Council approval before they can deploy troops...so they should be able to start deployment of the army sometime around 2012...

I kinda feel bad that we get all pissy when someone says we deserved it on 9-11.
And then we jump up and down with glee when something happens to France.
Bit hypocritical I think.
But I just can

The man asking the questions in this interview seems like a good Muslim. The terrorist idiot slaughtered people. He asks, "So you were afraid of not slaughtering the people and being killed, yet by killing them you weren't afraid of Allah (God)?" They do so and by killing them they were not afraid of Allah (God). This is why I always say that these terrorists aren't Muslim.

DON'T WORRY, NOT GRAPHIC

http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmI...ize=default&context=product&launchVal=1&data=

Here's one of a rare breed - a media commentator prepared to discuss the real issues at play in France:

Alan Jones Today Show Editorial

FRENCH RIOTS 14 November 2005

While the focus here has been on the terrorist threat, no-one can be unconcerned by the pictures we see every night of what is happening in France.

And any number of theories are being advanced.

Big cutbacks in recent years in government spending on jobs programs.

50,000 young people said to have lost places in jobs programs.

Or, the failure of the so-called republican model to integrate immigrant communities.

There is no affirmative action policy in France for immigrants such as housing and employment programs, especially for the newly arrived.

Or, in a world where the working week can be very short and the minimum wage very high: people in work are protected and nothing is done for those out of work.

Labour is more expensive.

You can't fire for poor performance.

So this looks good only if you happen to have a job.

France is the country which legislated for the 35 hour week because there would be more jobs to go around.

But unemployment in some of those rioting areas is the worst in 20 years at almost 20%.

All of that offers convenient explanations.

But it's a fair way off the mark.

750 neighbourhoods housing about 5 million people across France are severely disadvantaged.

But just because you are disadvantaged, you don't torch cars and petrol bomb police and sponsor hideous violence.

So, we come back to what we are not meant to say.

There is a large Muslim population in France which has not integrated into the country into which they were made welcome.

You have heard this before.

Immigrants in France are told to assimilate, not integrate.

So when second and third generation immigrants from Algeria and sub-Saharan Africa look at the ranks of the professions, they are not there.

All of this has been used to explain away the pictures of a country virtually at civil war.

But surely there is a common thread for the problems in France, England, Denmark, Holland, Germany, Belgium and now Australia.

Islamic youth.

Not all, but Islamic youth, nonetheless.

Never mind the unemployment and the rest of the excuses.

Why is it that across the world this is the one factor in all these problems?

Yet, you will get academics and so-called intellectuals trying to shame us into believing that we are the cause of these problems.

But surely all these countries can't be the same in terms of racism, unemployment and integration.

They can't all be responsible for Muslim youths trying to destroy the host country that gave their parents a new start in life.

So the notion that the host country is somehow to blame is a nonsense.

Or, is it a very clever tactic that Islam is using to weaken the resolve of politicians: to incorporate the support of so-called left wing intellectuals and community leaders to deflect the blame away from the Islamic community and place it at the feet of the silent majority.

John Howard at the weekend said Islamic leaders must weed these people out.

Suddenly John Howard is being criticised.

If we continue to stand common sense on its head, we may be left standing on our heads ourselves.

I heard recently that the rioters are not terrorists (well not the islamics are so many wish to think) But are a large sum of french Anarcho-Terrorists. The tatics used fit the name for sure, and france isn't without its radicals. I believe they stumbled upon this when they notice that behind the black masks of rioters they were not islamics. (The black bloc is universally associated with direct-action anarchists as they use it to form a solid group against the 'enemy')

Afraid this is second hand info so I have no sources. But I certainly trust my source. Worth looking into, but I'll have to wait as I've more importent duties to attend to. :)

A petit article from the washington times... Most are african, and now you may start to see more and more French Anarachists and people who just feel pissed or hate the gouvernment. Hopefully it will stop soon.

Washington Times, Nov. 11th.

Despite French claims that the riots have died down, widespread violence continues.

Car burnings -- the primary vandalism since the nightly protests began -- have been falling, and violent clashes between police and immigrant gangs, mostly from North and West Africa, also declined.

But officials said 203 more persons were detained overnight, and Lyon, the country's second-largest city, was blacked out when two power stations were attacked.

Its awful the property damage however, I am more upset about the woman they dragged off a bus and torched and the man who actually died of injuries sustained...
It seems the reports are minimizing these things...

Yeah. These are very savage acts... Personally, rioting in my POV is a coward's way to get what you want. On the otherhand, protesting or doing something like what Rosa Parks did is one of the most brave and righteous acts a person can do.

Back