Frog Gigging?

I think it's nice to revisit some threads. And she's just picking up were she left off.

snafu said:
I think it's nice to revisit some threads. And she's just picking up were she left off.

Ya, no kidding. Geeze, calm down guys. She hasn't been here in ages. :p It's not like she started this thread or anything. THAT would be pathetic.

EDIT: NM. I see that she DID start this thread. :eek:

ATTENTION WHORE!!!

Just kidding. I can see the poll was added on later by a mod. :p

Phantom said:
Ya, no kidding. Geeze, calm down guys. She hasn't been here in ages. :p It's not like she started this thread or anything. THAT would be pathetic.

EDIT: NM. I see that she DID start this thread. :eek:

ATTENTION WHORE!!!

Just kidding. I can see the poll was added on later by a mod. :p

Yeah, but we get to eyeball two stunners every post.

Not sure who slotted that neanderthal in pole position 3.

Call me crazy, but I actually like women with glasses. I find it sexy for some perverse reason. Since you got mad photo-shopping skillz, phanny. Please adhere Lil bits glasses onto Cynthia. I'll be waiting, **** in hand.

Lilbit looks alot prettier with the glasses off... if she would have posted THAT picture, then it would have been harder to decide..

However, I have to agree with Johny about Cynthia having that all American girl next door looks.

So Cynthia would probably still win.

However, if the poll question was "WHICH ONE WOULD YOU ****" , I think MY answer anyways, would be LILBIT.

She has more of a "**** ME YOU STUD" look to her... When I look at Cynthia, I get more of a "TAKE ME TO PROM, AND I MIGHT **** YOU IF YOU BUY ME BEER AND GET ME DRUNK ENOUGH" kind of vibe.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jhony5 said:
Call me crazy, but I actually like women with glasses. I find it sexy for some perverse reason. Since you got mad photo-shopping skillz, phanny. Please adhere Lil bits glasses onto Cynthia. I'll be waiting, **** in hand.

Yeah, the glasses can stay. :D

Jhony5 said:
Since you got mad photo-shopping skillz, phanny. Please adhere Lil bits glasses onto Cynthia. I'll be waiting, **** in hand.

Whack away, Dear Jhony. :D

Phantom said:
Whack away, Dear Jhony. :D

Now we're cooking with gas baby. Ya!

Seamless work Phanny. Good job!

Now if y'all will excuse me for a few minutes. I'm gonna...uh...I'll be back on later and....C'ya.

Oh, and I'm wondering why Tori voted for the neanderthal.

Must be a complex mother thing that blokes fall asleep hearing.

Back