From The Inside: Linkin Park's Meteora

Katey

What do you think of "From The Inside: Linkin Park's Meteora" book? I just got mine today from Hot Topic for 28 bucks. I think it's really cool and I love how LP put time into doing something like that. The pictures are sweet and I like how it's written...I think it's something that you can really look back on. I would rate it 8/10 because its kinda big (as in wideness or size) and it was kinda expensive! Other than that I <3 it.....What do you guys think of it and where did you get yours?? (P.S.-(Edited)-Sorry, I just realized this is in the wrong thread!)

~KaTeY

Hahninator said:
yeah seriously >_< If you were a true LP fan you'd get it.
well,you're right but i am a big lp fan and i don't have the book cause i can't find it here in my damn country but i have a friend that lives in germany so i'll ask her,maybe she'll buy it from germany
dany-romania

Katey said:
What do you think of "From The Inside: Linkin Park's Meteora" book? I just got mine today from Hot Topic for 28 bucks. I think it's really cool and I love how LP put time into doing something like that. The pictures are sweet and I like how it's written...I think it's something that you can really look back on. I would rate it 8/10 because its kinda big (as in wideness or size) and it was kinda expensive! Other than that I <3 it.....What do you guys think of it and where did you get yours?? (P.S.-(Edited)-Sorry, I just realized this is in the wrong thread!)

~KaTeY

I have mine 2 since 1 month ago and despite it was expensive for me to pay it,I can asure you it was worth paying it plus it´s awesome!!!!!!!The pics are so kool,and I laught so much with the anecdotes(?) in the book,and there´s even an intro written by Phi in many languages than English.
I would rate it 10/10 lmao and I got mine in a book shop called Cuspide which is a well know book shop in here.
Oh and btw I´m gonna move it for ya;).

It is a great book! I bought it a few months ago. I got mine for $26.95 Anyone who doesn't have it definitlly needs to go pick it up!

if anyone has it can u plsssss tell me if a girl called Laura,from Romania is mentioned in the book????????
thanks
dany-romania

Back