Full QWERTY..

Studio versoin always sound better than concerts, and that is a good thing when it comes to this song because it sounds good so far though I wish it were better quality because maybe in better quality its not as good sorry I know that probally dosen't make sense to you guys but it does to me.

FireHawk said:
Studio versoin always sound better than concerts, and that is a good thing when it comes to this song because it sounds good so far though I wish it were better quality because maybe in better quality its not as good sorry I know that probally dosen't make sense to you guys but it does to me.

Nope. Read it 4 times and it makes no sense to me. :p

lol I meant sometimes songs sound better in bad quality than good quality because then u hear chester voice do what happends on crawling sometimes when its live and it sounds like he can't decide to sing or scream and the it dosen't sound good only i think this will sound good...i can't wait for studio version...in other words

Mikes raps are way better in this from what I hear I love the sound. Mad heavy **** but it has that hiphop vibe to it...**** im sorry what ever anyone one says its tight...not to sure about chesters screaming but as someone says chester always screams on live songs and when u hear the studio version its very diffrent.

:thumbsup:
Good sound

alot more effort from brad and rob couldnt hear phoenix to well

I think its an amazing sound. The lyrics are just lovely! (lol) the more I listen to it.. the more I love it. It sounds really good & if this is what the album will sound like then WOW is all i have to say.

Yeah, I love this song. I knew LP wouldn't dissapoint of course, lol. This is like LP on steroids though, lol.. its alot heavier than some of thier stuff, but I like the end result. I'm looking forward to the album.

It sounds more metal than the rest of the LP songs :eek: Like Jenessa said, it's tough to judge on this fairly low-quality clip, and I'm sure it will sound better in the studio version.

Definately has given me something to look forward to, though :)

FireHawk said:
pheonix is awlays kidna quit....but yeah brad and rob kicked butt
Hell yea, I was quite impressed.

To be honest though, I hope the whole album isn't like this, I'd still like some softer LP songs.

This songs reminds me of Hybrid Theory EP. They sound dark, heavy and metal-ish. And this is the LP that I'm expecting of, although I also do want songs similar to those of Meteora which sounded unique and experimental. I hope their new album would be a mix of their previous ones.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Mikes raps are way better in this from what I hear I love the sound. Mad heavy **** but it has that hiphop vibe to it...**** im sorry what ever anyone one says its tight...not to sure about chesters screaming but as someone says chester always screams on live songs and when u hear the studio version its very diffrent.
Yeah, I agree. It doesn't even sound like Fort Minor. Mike's back to his LP-style rapping, and man did I miss it. I can't wait until they officially release this single so we'd get to hear the perfect quality. "QWERTY" can't be the official song name. They'll probably change it to "Behind Your Lies" or something. Who wants to bet that "Behind Your Lies" will be the new official song title? :D

Um, my opinion is quite cool, but here my opinion.
1. the whole album better not be like that, it will sux.
2. i like the style, but live versions are always more screamo, n ragey live eg: papercut.
3. I luv the new mettalica type riff at the start!!!!

Yea, I doubt the whole album will be like it, although it will be different from Meteora and Hybrid Theory. I'm sure LP still loves their softer stuff, especially since Crawling, My December and Breaking The Habit were all played last.

This is a nice change though, good to see that they've got some diversity :)

Dark Collision said:
Yeah, I agree. It doesn't even sound like Fort Minor. Mike's back to his LP-style rapping, and man did I miss it. I can't wait until they officially release this single so we'd get to hear the perfect quality. "QWERTY" can't be the official song name. They'll probably change it to "Behind Your Lies" or something. Who wants to bet that "Behind Your Lies" will be the new official song title? :D

Id say there is a 50/50 chance it could be that.
lp song names can be a word/phrase in the song, or they can be completly random lol.

[LP] Expert Soldier said:
Maybe they should change the name "Behind Your Lies" to avoid confusion with "Behind Blue Eyes" lmao j/k.

Mabe they just call it "Lies"...would be a nice and short name...

Back