Game Suggestions

That one videos poker game like we used to have on GF, I can't remember what it was called.

Yahtzee tourney for 8 players set up in the arcade.....

What about cribbage? Be cool if we could play one another live..

Cloaked said:
Can't find anything like jeopardy. I'll keep looking.

Do they have Hangaroo or Hangaroo 2? They are like hangman but the questions are on geography, world capitals, first ladies, etc...

ImWithStupid said:
Do they have Hangaroo or Hangaroo 2? They are like hangman but the questions are on geography, world capitals, first ladies, etc...

Oooo... that'd be super freakin' cool!

ImWithStupid said:

I'm liking the Hangaroo games. those were good ideas :)

eddo said:
I'm liking the Hangaroo games. those were good ideas :)

Thanks. One slow night, at work, about 5 years ago a gal I work with was playing that and next thing you know about 5 people were standing around her computer trying to figure out the puzzles.

wez said:
Yahtzee tourney for 8 players set up in the arcade.....

What about cribbage? Be cool if we could play one another live..

Hey Wez I'm up for a Yahtzee squabble with you

sheik-yerbouti said:
Hey Wez I'm up for a Yahtzee squabble with you

Cool Sheik.. There's a tourney set up in the arcade you can join.. It's for 8 players and we've had 3 ready to roll for a couple weeks.. Might get enough by Christmas the way it's going.. :D

Hey Chief.. That bowling tourney seems stuck.. It wont move me to the next round. Eddo's moved up and he's played one game so far.. Can you fix that?

wez said:
Hey Chief.. That bowling tourney seems stuck.. It wont move me to the next round. Eddo's moved up and he's played one game so far.. Can you fix that?

or just go ahead and give me the trophy. :)

And we need one more player for 8 ball. Old Salt your going down! You and your lucky score. ;)

wez said:
I'd have that pathetic score beat in the 5th frame... :p

lol, yeah. I'm likely a goner at some of the games, the more active ones anyway. My home puter doesn't do the flash very well (still trying to figure out why) and my work computers are being watched by the IT department more closely than ever before, so I won't be around as much during the day.

It's hard to bowl well when the screen continually freezes on ya.

Back