Garbage Pail Kids

OMG. I used to have those things. My mom detested them. I remember her being worried that it was going to warp my mind. Guess she was right...

You can rent the "Garbage Pail Kids" movie just about anywhere if ya look for it.lol

Oh , memories!

I just started buying them again. (I couldn't resist LOL) My mom liked them better that cabbage patch kids. They were cheaper

I'll sell you a whole set of first edition and second edition, don't expect them to be cheap though, I was a garbage pail kids junky when I was younger, I have THOUSANDS of them all archived away, every set 10x over at least, every once in a while I'll sell a set or 2 on eBay for a few hundred bucks.

na, I am more about my first editions of star wars trading cards. I have the full sets of episodes 4 5 6 somewhere in the deepest corner of the attic.

phreakwars said:
I'll sell you a whole set of first edition and second edition, don't expect them to be cheap though, I was a garbage pail kids junky when I was younger, I have THOUSANDS of them all archived away, every set 10x over at least, every once in a while I'll sell a set or 2 on eBay for a few hundred bucks.

OMG! Phreak you have to look at the price on those cards on Ebay! Man ,expensive! .. I knew I should of held on to mine. Dammit!!

omg....i had the entire collection!!!!!!

I cannot believe i just threw them out as i got older (smacking myelf now)

Gotta love Swell Mel!

Vortex said:
omg....i had the entire collection!!!!!!

I cannot believe i just threw them out as i got older (smacking myelf now)

Gotta love Swell Mel!

I did'nt have the "whole collection" ...damn Vortex! lol I did have alot of them. I never thought this day would be here. Just gose to show. I heard that the X-men figures and comics are going up alot.

There is a music/movie store called FYE. If you have one in your state I am sure you can find it there. That is where I seen it.

sixes said:
I did'nt have the "whole collection" ...damn Vortex! lol I did have alot of them. I never thought this day would be here. Just gose to show. I heard that the X-men figures and comics are going up alot.

after i had most of them i was shopping with my mom at Sam's club...although it may have been another store like it not sams...dont remember

anyhow i bought 3 full boxes that stores buy to display and sell them....

hence i got the remainder.......

i musta trashed them when i went away to college...or my parents did...

crap i could use 700 bux :)

My grandmother threw out most of my mom's B-Ball cards (still has the Mickey Mantle rookie though) airplane cards and ALL her Elvis cards. It is still a point of contention in teh family

Back