Gay Teens Hanged in Iran ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to the two of them... Fault lies in them existing in a sick country and society, and not on their sexual preferences.......

Yes, I took this from a myspace blog from the band Die Warzau, so can't take credit for any of it, but you asked so:

Ambassador SEYED MOUHAMMAD ALI MOOSAVI, Embassy of Iran, 245 METCALFE ST., OTTAWA ONTARIO.K2P 2K2 CANADA
COUNTRY AREA CODE :001 613
TEL :2354726-2334726
CONSULAR TEL :2334726
FAX :2335712

In Jewish tradition there is a phrase- Tikkun Olan- that means, roughly translated

Phreak,it's pretty hard to take the article seriously,when you can see the sick options to your left!!! Get a better article.

Gay people are killed sometimes,but in somalia the women get to beat them with slippers.I'm thinkin' of the number of slippers I've lost in the rush.he he he :D ;)

Lets segrigate gays from straights and tell them from now on, survival of the fittest.

I wonder who wins?

Crazywumbat said:
Loving your neighbor, forgiving them and cherishing them, is a smart idea because it makes good solid empirical, logical sense. Not mixing fabrics and refusing to eat shrimp because a poorly written ancient paperbound semitic sheepherding blog tells us not to- probably not so much.

Mixed fabrics were used in making the priesthood of the local pagan worship, so the not using mixed fabric was probably telling them not to make these garments, and, subsequently, not to use them in such things. It also says don't flash your genitals at the altar. Rather specific and strange, unless you know that the local pagans also did that. Not eating seafood before the invention of antibiotics and stomach pumps makes sense in the fact that you could die unnecessarily if you ate the wrong bottom feeder.

These rules have also been abolished since then, even within this particular Book. Things make alot more sense when taken into context.

As far as killing homosexuals goes, I'm against it (Nice to know, eh? :) ). I do believe homosexuality is wrong, and a perversion, but:

A) It's definitely not the only one on the list, and there are plenty of things other people do. If we were to hang people for things as wrong as homosexuality, there's be a lot more killing going on. Adultry is just as bad (maybe worse), and most everyone has done that by now. There wouldn't be enough people left to dispose of the corpses!

B) They don't harm anyone but themselves, so it's not something that warrants such suppressive force.

"I'm tired of you cutting furrows in your arm, so I'm gonna cut furrows in your neck! That's right, I'm gonna KEEEEL YOU!"

Targetting homosexuals for their private and consenting perversions whilst leaving other people who have equal perversions or commit wrongs against others in peace is a bit of a double standard.

Master_Jaffer said:
Lets segrigate gays from straights and tell them from now on, survival of the fittest.

I wonder who wins?

I don't know?which will win A FEATHER or A ROCK!? :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Phreak,it's pretty hard to take the article seriously,when you can see the sick options to your left!!! Get a better article.
AIG, Ogrish is a website that shows such gore and deviancy photo/films, while I'm not gonna call the first link the article of my focus, I will call the initial story behind the article the actual topic. I even pointed this out if you were paying attention. The original story came from: http://www.isna.ir/Main/ ( Iranian Student News Agency ), and that is why I asked if someone could find this story and translate it.

The issue here, is Religious courts laying down a death sentence for individuals who.... shall we say.. sing to there own tune.

Myself I would think a more clear and concise picture of what happened and why is in order. It is an EXCELLENT topic.

phreakwars said:
Myself I would think a more clear and concise picture of what happened and why is in order. It is an EXCELLENT topic.

Well I think I can pretty much sum up what happend and why in two words:

It's Iran.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

Gay people are killed sometimes,but in somalia the women get to beat them with slippers.I'm thinkin' of the number of slippers I've lost in the rush.he he he :D ;)

Guess i have been blindly sympathetic to muslims and certain 3rd world countries...ill have to make a mental note...

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I don't know?which will win A FEATHER or A ROCK!? :D

Stop having a smartass answer for every damn wrongdoings of your religion.. most religions can coexist peacefully, with the exception of a few. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out

Mankind has gone from living in caves, covered in animal skins, to living on space stations circling the Earth.

Yet...

He has failed in his quest to be truly free and seems ever content to remain in blind mind numbed servitude because as a species, he is unable to rid himself of the myth of Gods and religion.

The greatest of this injustice though, it the display of hubris in actually thinking that you know what an imaginary deity wants from us and trying to give it to them, even if it is pain, suffering, and death of another human being.

I've always wondered, what type of human being is it that can just kill another, yet alone, a child.

Islam is just another bucket of make-believe religious vomit poured over mankind...

Vortex said:
Guess i have been blindly sympathetic to muslims and certain 3rd world countries...ill have to make a mental note...

He he,you ass,I was just kiddin'.Dang, people take things seriously.There are no gay people in somalia.They won't be able to survive. :D

Oh.there was one i heard of.He asked my mum directions a while back(before I was born).When she told me the story I laughed my ass off.It was the first time she ever came across a gay man before.When he asked her for directions she said,''move back a sec,first are you a woman or a man?''.
So I guess it's very rare to find GAY people in ''THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES'',and I doubt they get killed,this guy being an example in somalia.Though It is frowned upon.

CSB said:
Stop having a smartass answer for every damn wrongdoings of your religion.. most religions can coexist peacefully, with the exception of a few. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out

Islam would coexist if it was allowed to coexist.How can people see the true meaning of Islam,if they are being fed a bunch of lies,by people who don't know anything about Islam.Islam is a peaceful religion and muslims are peaceful people,WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW.But the difference is,you view this few as being ''ALL!''.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
He he,you ass,I was just kiddin'.Dang, people take things seriously.There are no gay people in somalia.They won't be able to survive. :D

Oh.there was one i heard of.He asked my mum directions a while back(before I was born).When she told me the story I laughed my ass off.It was the first time she ever came across a gay man before.When he asked her for directions she said,''move back a sec,first are you a woman or a man?''.
So I guess it's very rare to find GAY people in ''THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES'',and I doubt they get killed,this guy being an example in somalia.Though It is frowned upon.

Nope they exist...but when crap like this happens they are going to be deeper in the closet and harder to find....

Thats how it used to be here......the whole wizard of oz "friend of dorothy" stuff......

If your not seeking it out youll probably never see it.....Homosexuality doenst just come from wealthy nations....it has no boundries, and no one seems to know why.....

Vortex said:
If your not seeking it out youll probably never see it.....Homosexuality doenst just come from wealthy nations....it has no boundries, and no one seems to know why.....

DAMN ROACHES :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Islam would coexist if it was allowed to coexist.How can people see the true meaning of Islam,if they are being fed a bunch of lies,by people who don't know anything about Islam.Islam is a peaceful religion and muslims are peaceful people,WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW.But the difference is,you view this few as being ''ALL!''.

Lies! LIES! We are not being fed anything you ****ing brain washed retard! Damn, you are frustrating!

IF YOU *****S WOULD NOT DO THE THINGS YOU CLAIM ARE BEING FED TO US, THEN WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO REPORT!

You are a big lie! Islam is peaceful... what a ****ing bucket load of ****! If Islam is so peaceful explain all the civilian deaths in america and england... You can't possibly claim that you were defending yourselves from the infidels IN OUR OWN ****ING COUNTRY! Bombings in Iraq, I can let slide because, let's face it, it's your land... BUT ENGLAND!?!? What did the ****ing subway travellers ever do to ISLAM?

We know the true Islam... We see it every day when we watch the news... You're lies and half-truths are an affront to intelligence... YOU need to realize the true Islam... We are the unwitting victims of it every ****ing day...

Lord help me... if I were in charge... I would ****ing drop a daisey-cutter on the haj this year... then you can know about the true USA!

The only lies we are told about islam is the fact that it is peaceful! That's BS... Some of the people may be, but ISlam itself is ****ed!

BUT YOU ARE WAKING US UP! BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! IT JUST MAY COME TRUE....

I would call it putting out a mouse trap to get rid of a pest, while letting your pet gerbils roam free....

The Gerbils, should learn how to steer clear of the trap. But then, Gerbils are what, $5 at the pet store ??:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back