Getting 'rid' of the guy - for a little while ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

Girls - you like the guy, you enjoy his company - but HOW to you let him know when you need some alone time? What do you say? You don't want to be rude, you really do want him back - but at this peticular time, you just need some space. What do you say? Any good lines? :D

how about the truth of what is really going on

(this will help you with better poll opitions)

A) Im tired, and have to work in the morning...but i really want you to call me tommorow

B) Dude i realize you want to **** me right now, but that isnt going to happen tonight..i really think you should leave and well poke another time (probably the best response as they will leave immediately)

C) I Love You ( this works well for a 2nd or 3rd date...but it also means they probably wont come back )

D) Look, i like you i really do, but since its obvious we arent going to screw right now lets take a rain check (see B or C)

E) Im tired, (insert excuse here) (see A, b, c, d)

F) Look i like you, but i really need to go to bed now...please call me

See a trend?

The the truth....If you arent interested im them, send them off....But tell the truth...if they are TRUELY interested in you for more than "tonight" Then they will understand...They can go home and dream about you (or masterbate)...its not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be.....

NO reason to "***** foot" around...just be honest...thats what relationships are about (granted i realize that budding new ones have too much hidden crap behind them...but it helps at least to set some ground rules and respect)

Edit: im not voting because all those are "excuses" and those shouldnt be around if you truely like the person...tell the truth and you will be fine. If they dont like it then guess they werent meant for you right?

Vortex said:
how about the truth of what is really going on

Edit: im not voting because all those are "excuses" and those shouldnt be around if you truely like the person...tell the truth and you will be fine. If they dont like it then guess they werent meant for you right?

Goodness, I get better advice here than from my friends! Good point. I know if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd want honesty too. It's just that some people like people around them ALL THE TIME, I one of those who likes to be alone sometimes. That is how I unwind. I guess it's a compromise like everything else! :cool:

Tracker said:
Goodness, I get better advice here than from my friends! Good point. I know if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd want honesty too. It's just that some people like people around them ALL THE TIME, I one of those who likes to be alone sometimes. That is how I unwind. I guess it's a compromise like everything else! :cool:

Nah its totaly understandable.......we just naturally want to make someone else feel better, specially in a new fangled relationship......

we tend to sugar coat things that dont need to be sugar coated....

Plus telling the truth lets you know exactly the kind of person your dealing with...and their motives underneith!

Tracker said:
Girls - you like the guy, you enjoy his company - but HOW to you let him know when you need some alone time? What do you say? You don't want to be rude, you really do want him back - but at this peticular time, you just need some space. What do you say? Any good lines? :D

Umm...

I'm bleeding like a stuck pig and really not in the mood. Come back in 5 days and I'll be much more, umm...receptive... :p

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back