Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

LPGirl said:
lol dont worry about me geting pregnant im far from having sex or even thinking it, god i have enough trouble with my ****ing friends having "preggers" scary stupid bitch shouldnt be having sex at 14-15.

O_O you could still be pregnant, and then have a retard, mis-formed baby cuz you smoke, drink and fall alot.
that is very true, but i think if u dont know by now then ur probably not, casue this is a kinda old thread so

LPgirl how old u? cause im a week from being 15 and i think about sex all the time, but i am a virgin, dont get the wrong idea

[LP]DarkMark said:
that is very true, but i think if u dont know by now then ur probably not, casue this is a kinda old thread so

LPgirl how old u? cause im a week from being 15 and i think about sex all the time, but i am a virgin, dont get the wrong idea
Heheh, that's me too. :p

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Heheh, that's me too. :p

me three.. heh.

Eh. Today I got my little friend at school. Went to the nurse. She gave me a pad. Tehn after 4th period I went down again but thi stime cause I had really bad cramps. And the nurse was all like WHAT YOU WANT ANOTHER PAD?????!!!!!!! and i was like no i have really bad cramps and she starting complaining to me shes all like " omg these kids i swear, not you, well what do you want me to do?" i was like " idk whatever you can" so she put me in the resting room and gave me a hot water bag for my stomach. meh shes mean.

we dont have a school nurse, but the office ladys give us stufflike that.
our office lady is a bitch tho, 2day i went home sick and she was like you dont look sick and i was like 'well.... i am'

Ugh I could never go to the school nurse for that. Ours is like scarey looking & she calls your parents when you go up there usually...I just carry my own stuff. lol

Our office ladies are bitchy sometimes too. :[

Why the hell would you announce it to everyone?? I know some girls (that I hate) will blame **** on their periods. I'm like well you're a bitch all the time so that doesn't help.

Yeah it's awkward to mention it around men. But it's funny cause my friend's dad does the grocery shopping, so I was over there and she comes back from the bathroom and says, "My dad bought humungous pads!"

once i had no pads n stuff in my bag so i went to get from the office and one of the (hot)male teachers was there, and i was like excuse me can i please have a .... and the teacher was just stareing @ me laughing, because he knew i was getting embarassed, so i just quickly got 1 and ran out.

o_O. scarey^^

Well actually, I started mine in 2nd pd yesterday, didn't want to go to the office... *I know, pretty stupid on my part* then my dad picked me up right after school! :eek: and we didn't stop at home, we went straight to Shopko, so my grandma and my aunt could watch me try on pants.. bleh, I hate trying on stupid pants.... So when we got in the store I was al 'dad, I need to go to the bathroom...' so I hurried over there. When I got out, I realized that I should probably tell somebody, so. since my aunt was walking way ahead of my dad, brother, and gandma, I sprinted up to her and told her. we tried to walk away, but my dad's all 'what?' he got it, I was really embarrassed, so my aunt took me to the bathroom, and they didn't have any ****ing pads or even tampons, and they still made me try on pants! and my dad was getting all pissed cuz I was taking too long.. well, I was UNCOMFERTABLE and it was kind hard to get the tie thingy off the belt, the hanger, and the pants on all the pants I was trying on. so yeah, pretty complicated end of the week. heh..... :rolleyes:

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
I think its cause its like an obstruction for your boobs so when your older your boobs will just mold over that into saggy ones... Lol.
Ew that's wierd. Mold over? K I'm never getting underwires then. lol

Back