Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

yeah...one second I'll be with my friends and playing and they'll go away to go to the bathroom or something and they come out and I will just be sitting with my head down. Then they'll come over and I'll tell them to f*ck off and I want to be alone.....they understand so they leave me alone for a few minutes and let me cool off a lil bit....

my first was when i was 14, thank god it wasnt earlier, hm.. i due soon******every dam 3 weeks or 4.. meh i only get cramps for a lil while and no mood swings, *hands muffins to everyone*

I first got mine when I was 12 in grade 8. It wasn't very fun. But I never get cramps, or mood swings, so Im one of the lucky ones. But when I am on my period, its not my stomach that hurts, its my thighs. They feel really...tense and tired, like I've been walking all day. Its kinda weird.

Ya my back hurts horribly bad. And sometimes i get queasy. But not often. like once a year. this time it was bad though.

damn..you all lucky, i had mine when i was about 10....yeah i got it right after i was jumping on a trampoline, afterwrads, i go to the bathroom and a few minutes later i noticed...lol....i was young! i didnt know what to do!! i didnt tell anyone, i thought something was wrong with me..lol but yeah now when i get i get major cramps to where i cant really do anything, mood swings; not that bad to where im PO, i barely eat......

Roxy said:
Ya my back hurts horribly bad. And sometimes i get queasy. But not often. like once a year. this time it was bad though.
ohhhhh roxy so sorry to hear that,but can't u do anything about it??

sexy_LP_fan said:
damn..you all lucky, i had mine when i was about 10....yeah i got it right after i was jumping on a trampoline, afterwrads, i go to the bathroom and a few minutes later i noticed...lol....i was young! i didnt know what to do!! i didnt tell anyone, i thought something was wrong with me..lol but yeah now when i get i get major cramps to where i cant really do anything, mood swings; not that bad to where im PO, i barely eat......
I got mine at...11! I woke up and was like "WTF? Something doesnt feel right.." lol then I went to the bathroom and was like, "MAJOR WTF??" lmao

LMAO ^^ that's the funniest thing i've heard today (maybe it's not supposed to be, but it still is hahaha) i just started mine today and, for a change, it's not such a huge problem...kinda creepy. i got mine when i was 12 and i was at school, but i didn't know what was going on. then my mom was like: you're a woman now, then i said: i don't want to be! undo it! and i got all hysterical (that's when the mood swings started LOL)

i hate when there like your a women now, god do we really want to be, bleed for 6 days every month and we dont die 0_o right-o, lmfao, my answer hell noo, if we have to put up with this **** >________<

Back