Girl (monthley) Stuff complaint...

lmao, thats the silliest thing ive ever heard, ur not even supp to wear two condoms, it gives u less prtotection haha, sorry if this girl is ur friend..haha
hear a worse thing (unrelated) u ever see the 100 most stupid sexual accidents, well this dude stuck a flower up his thing, it got stuck and he yanked it out, ripping the whole of his pee tubing....

Anceylee-134 said:
I can't even figure out how to use Tampons... O_O....... And I always think it's the same thing as sticking a toilet papet roll up your.... well.... you know. >.>

I'm sticking with maxipads.... *hugs the box of maxipads*

you get an S+ for smart.

mine should be leaving in the next couple of hours

keza said:
lmao, thats the silliest thing ive ever heard, ur not even supp to wear two condoms, it gives u less prtotection haha, sorry if this girl is ur friend..haha
hear a worse thing (unrelated) u ever see the 100 most stupid sexual accidents, well this dude stuck a flower up his thing, it got stuck and he yanked it out, ripping the whole of his pee tubing....
LMAO...ARE YOU SERIOUS?! why in the world would ANYONE stick a flower in ANY bodypart in the first place?! (except maybe the stem in your mouth...but that's beside the point haha) man...people are just...unexplainable. and no...i didn't know the girl personally (which i consider a good thing lol)

brokenangel said:
LMAO...ARE YOU SERIOUS?! why in the world would ANYONE stick a flower in ANY bodypart in the first place?! (except maybe the stem in your mouth...but that's beside the point haha) man...people are just...unexplainable. and no...i didn't know the girl personally (which i consider a good thing lol)

lol, twas a very funnny program, should have seen it, was on a yr ago, well thats when i saw it, funny ass things people do to get themselves off, and guess what most of them were guys not girls...lmao

well good u didnt know the girl *cringes* thats so embarrassing, i feel bad for her and i dont even know her...

keza said:

omi, thats gross. that worst than the girl who blew into her boyfriend's thing!!!

destroyxme said:
a flower? dear lord the things some people do. who was he gonna show? his dog? cause i know id never but turned on to anything like that lol

was to turn himself on, thought it would be arousing lol

and BLEW INTO HER B-FRIENDS THING, well i guess some people can get confused by the word BJ..lmao

Back